Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Prestige Medical 377-hrb Heartbeat Nurse Socks
Size: One Size|Color: Heartbeat Ekg|Change

on October 2, 2016
I got these for my Biology teacher as a gift. I was really worried that these would be too small but when they came they were good quality and they were the right size. These are super cute and a great gift for any of your science friends/teachers/professors.

I'm planning to buy some for myself!
on January 15, 2014
So I would never buy these for myself, but I did buy them for my Nurse who loves them. If you have a nurse, cardiac doctor, telemetry friend, or some kind of macabre fetish, these are cute little socks. They only come in one size (not big), and come in only one pair at a time, but taken care of, they should last you a while (or your friend). My nurse loves them, and I guess I will be buying more for her.
on December 17, 2014
I as an LPN got a pair from my husband for my birthday this last summer. Now I was to buy a present for the family drawing for a cousin's wife that I don't know a whole lot about but that she is an RN. So I bought these along with a "I am a Nurse. Whats your super power?" Mug that I also have. I hope she at the very least appreciates them. They came as pictured and before the expected delivery date.
on June 10, 2016
I ordered these as a gift for my mother who is a nurse. The arrived as expected in a timely manner, and she seemed to like the gift! I do wish they had this pattern as longer socks, or maybe even compression socks, because I'm not fond of ankle socks.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
This were used for a Sock Exchange in a Go Red For Women Weekend, and fit the theme perfectly.
Prestige Medical 377-hrb Heartbeat Nurse Socks
on January 17, 2016
Purchased these socks for the nurses in my life! Arrived quickly and are of good quality. Very cute. Although my new BSN daughter quickly noticed the lines represent severe heart trouble. Maybe because she loved them so much her heart skipped a beat!
on June 25, 2016
Really cute socks---they run small hence the 4 stars instead of 5. I bought them as a gift and my friend loved them--she has size 9.5W--so if your feet are this size or smaller they will fit great :)
on January 4, 2017
I got these as a present for my friend who is going to school to become a nurse. She was delighted with them and couldn't believe they actually existed haha
on January 7, 2014
I bought these as a gift for one of the many nurses I have the pleasure of knowing. She was thrilled and will be the envy of all her co-workers. These socks are more of a female size range, but they would probably look great on a guy with smaller feet as well.
on May 1, 2017
So cute, excellent quality, these med socks have withstood lots of wear and wash and still look and fit like new
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.