Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Prestige Medical 377-hrb Heartbeat Nurse Socks
Size: One Size|Color: Heartbeat Ekg|Change

on January 6, 2016
Awesome gift for my girlfriend who is a nurse! They fit her (size 8) perfectly like a normal sock would and look exactly like they do in the picture. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to buy a gift for someone in the medical field!
on November 26, 2016
Bought these for a friend who graduated with a B.S. in Biology and is heading off to med school soon. I thought they were very nice when they arrived in the mail and I know that she loved them as soon as she opened her gift box! These would make a great gift for anyone in the medical field or students who are studying medicine.
on October 2, 2016
I got these for my Biology teacher as a gift. I was really worried that these would be too small but when they came they were good quality and they were the right size. These are super cute and a great gift for any of your science friends/teachers/professors.

I'm planning to buy some for myself!
on January 9, 2017
I got these for my wife as a stocking stuffer one year for xmas. She still wears them to this day as she is a nurse. Made of great quality, and she says they are very comfortable. The design on them was just as pictured also.
on January 15, 2014
So I would never buy these for myself, but I did buy them for my Nurse who loves them. If you have a nurse, cardiac doctor, telemetry friend, or some kind of macabre fetish, these are cute little socks. They only come in one size (not big), and come in only one pair at a time, but taken care of, they should last you a while (or your friend). My nurse loves them, and I guess I will be buying more for her.
on December 17, 2014
I as an LPN got a pair from my husband for my birthday this last summer. Now I was to buy a present for the family drawing for a cousin's wife that I don't know a whole lot about but that she is an RN. So I bought these along with a "I am a Nurse. Whats your super power?" Mug that I also have. I hope she at the very least appreciates them. They came as pictured and before the expected delivery date.
on January 3, 2017
these were a gift for a nurse. She liked them. Quality was fine, based on handling them, I wasn't sure they would fit a large foot, however. I can't tell you how well they hold up, since I don't wear them myself.
on June 10, 2016
I ordered these as a gift for my mother who is a nurse. The arrived as expected in a timely manner, and she seemed to like the gift! I do wish they had this pattern as longer socks, or maybe even compression socks, because I'm not fond of ankle socks.
on April 7, 2014
These socks are a unique design that nurses love. I gave them to a new nursing student she loves them. Her Mom is a nurse and she tried to take the socks, so I bought her Mom a pair too. She was thrilled. They are so cute Because of the price I was leery that the quality wouldn't be good but I was pleasantly surprised the quality is excellent.
This were used for a Sock Exchange in a Go Red For Women Weekend, and fit the theme perfectly.
Prestige Medical 377-hrb Heartbeat Nurse Socks