Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

Prestige Medical 377-hrb Heartbeat Nurse Socks
Size: One Size|Color: Heartbeat Ekg|Change

on November 26, 2016
Bought these for a friend who graduated with a B.S. in Biology and is heading off to med school soon. I thought they were very nice when they arrived in the mail and I know that she loved them as soon as she opened her gift box! These would make a great gift for anyone in the medical field or students who are studying medicine.
on January 6, 2016
Awesome gift for my girlfriend who is a nurse! They fit her (size 8) perfectly like a normal sock would and look exactly like they do in the picture. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to buy a gift for someone in the medical field!
on December 17, 2014
I as an LPN got a pair from my husband for my birthday this last summer. Now I was to buy a present for the family drawing for a cousin's wife that I don't know a whole lot about but that she is an RN. So I bought these along with a "I am a Nurse. Whats your super power?" Mug that I also have. I hope she at the very least appreciates them. They came as pictured and before the expected delivery date.
on June 10, 2016
I ordered these as a gift for my mother who is a nurse. The arrived as expected in a timely manner, and she seemed to like the gift! I do wish they had this pattern as longer socks, or maybe even compression socks, because I'm not fond of ankle socks.
on January 23, 2018
I got these socks from my husband for Christmas. They are thick enough to be comfortable but not so thick that it makes my shoes tight. They are my favorite socks ever.
on January 9, 2017
I got these for my wife as a stocking stuffer one year for xmas. She still wears them to this day as she is a nurse. Made of great quality, and she says they are very comfortable. The design on them was just as pictured also.
on January 3, 2017
these were a gift for a nurse. She liked them. Quality was fine, based on handling them, I wasn't sure they would fit a large foot, however. I can't tell you how well they hold up, since I don't wear them myself.
on January 24, 2016
I was surprised by the quality of these socks. They are of good thickness and were an excellent gift for my nurse friend! The price was right and they arrived oh my doorstep very quickly. Would definitely buy these again.
on December 21, 2016
I got these as a funny gift for my sister who is an RN. She can add them as an accessory along with her scrubs during work!
on January 17, 2016
Purchased these socks for the nurses in my life! Arrived quickly and are of good quality. Very cute. Although my new BSN daughter quickly noticed the lines represent severe heart trouble. Maybe because she loved them so much her heart skipped a beat!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.