Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Presto 02822 6-Cup Stainless-Steel Coffee Percolator" and save 61% off the $59.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Presto 02822 6-Cup Stainless-Steel Coffee Percolator
|Price:||$30.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$29.00 (48%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 500-watt classic stainless-steel percolator brews from 2 to 6 cups of coffee
- Circulates hot water through grounds, creating that familiar percolating sound
- Ready-to-serve indicator light; detachable cord; drip-free spout for graceful serving
- Automatic keep-warm mode; cool-touch knob and handle; stay-cool bottom
- Measures approximately 7-1/2 by 4 by 10 inches; 1-year limited warranty. Please note: Coffee percolator will brew six -5 ounce cups (standard coffee cup)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Presto 02822 6-Cup Stainless-Steel Coffee Percolator
Hamilton Beach 40616 Stainless-Steel 12-Cup Electric Percolator
Presto 02811 12-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker
Farberware Classic Stainless Steel Yosemite 8-Cup Coffee Percolator
Farberware 2-4-Cup Percolator, Stainless Steel, FCP240
West Bend Classic Electric Percolator 12-cup, Stainless-Steel 54159
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||LOOK GREAT DEALS||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Silver||Silver||Silver||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Silver|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 7.5 x 10 in||6 x 10.3 x 13.8 in||9.7 x 13.1 x 6.2 in||8.7 x 9.2 x 7 in||7 x 7 x 10 in||9.25 x 6.25 x 12.25 in|
|Item Weight||2.65 lbs||1 lb||3.4 lbs||—||2.6 lbs||1 lb|
|Material Type||Metal-Stainless Steel||Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
Makes great-tasting coffee, fast. Brews 2 to 6 cups of rich, hot coffee. Stainless steel construction. 120 volts, 60 Hz only
Top customer reviews
Have been very happy with the 12 cup and thought the 6 cup would be easier to clean for daily use. I was so wrong! Everything about the 6 cup is so much smaller that it's actually harder get inside the smaller opening to clean inside and it's harder to put the coffee into the teeny tiny basket.
This model also seems to brew faster, which makes for weaker coffee. Unfortunately, I can't add more grounds into the basket to make a stronger cup because the basket is too small! It barely holds 6 scoops. Serious coffee drinkers should buy the 12 cup version not this one :)
This machine is very nice. It's not the fastest machine around, but that's OK. I enjoy listening to the machine and smelling the coffee as it brews. Once it reaches the correct temperature, the light comes on and the machines goes into a "keep warm" mode. It's nice and heavy and feels like a much higher-quality device than typical cheap-feeling plastic and glass drip machines.
I do recommend using circular filters, which are usually available at grocery stores alongside the basket filters. Even with the filter, you will find a few grounds in the bottom of the pot, which isn't a problem. It is certainly possible to use it without filters; you'll just have more grounds in the coffee, depending on how finely you grind the beans.
I love this machine and have completely switched to making coffee with it the old-fashioned way, with a hand-crank burr grinder to grind the beans right before brewing. Great stuff.
I had also purchased this in order to have the option to make more coffee than fits in my standard french press, but this does not seem like a full 6 cup coffee maker to me. It might brew slightly more than my 4 cup french press, but not significantly. I might try another brand and see if that manages to duplicate the coffee I had at my friend's house, but for the moment I am sticking to the french press.