Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on July 18, 2016
I bought this thing to make a particular vegetable dish that takes tons and tons of shredded veggies. A friend of mine told me that he had this particular model. Maybe it was just the one I got from the Warehouse, but it really sucked eggs!!!! I should have sent it back, but it was after Christmas and I was fairly sick of shopping, so I ate it!!

The shredder blades that fit inside, don't! There was wayyy too much play and so the veggies never shredded correctly and the blades kept falling out. I finally just started using my food processor which is entirely too much washing to be worth it. I may try a different salad shooter someday, but it won't be this one.

And don't be fooled by that word PRO. It doesn't mean its better.
on October 24, 2016
I don't know if this product is great or not. It was sold as " good condition" but didn't mention a chipped area ( which MAY or may not have caused the noise/tension feeling it makes. ) It's LOUD when it's chops. I can feel a tension when I push down the item to chop. Otherwise great kit w/different blades, but quality could be better .
on June 2, 2016
my favorite, glad I found it on Amazon. Absolutely perfect !!!
on November 2, 2016
Awesome
on March 4, 2013
I had one of these Salad Shooters once before & the motor burnt up. I have arthritis in my hands & can't hold things very tight to slice them up. Then i found the wonderful Salad Shooter again. I love this machine because there is no extra work to be done. I would recommend this Salad Shooter to anyone who has anything that makes it difficult to use their hands. Thank you for this opportunity. Alma Kelley
on November 15, 2014
this one didn't last for a month before the grater failed.