Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Presto 05420 FryDaddy Electric Deep Fryer" and save 57% off the $42.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Presto 05420 FryDaddy Electric Deep Fryer
|Price:||$21.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$1.14 (5%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PLASTIC, METAL
- Saves money on oil; Efficient 4:4 oil-to-food ratio makes four big servings with just four cups of oil
- Built-in, preset thermostat for perfect frying every time; Nonstick surface, inside and out, for easy cleaning
- Handy scoop lifts, drains, and serves; No messy basket; Compact size for easy storage
- Makes crispy french fries, shrimp, chicken, onion rings and more
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Fries delicious deep fried foods, fast and easy. Makes crispy french fries, shrimp, chicken, onion rings and more. Maintains the perfect frying temperature automatically. Efficient 4:4 oil-to-food ratio makes four big servings with just four cups of oil, saving money on oil. Handy scoop lifts, drains, and serves. No messy basket. Snap-on lid stores oil without spills or odor. Nonstick surface, inside and out, for easy cleaning. Compact size for easy storage. Presto* FryDaddy* electric deep fryer (4-cup capacity) 120 volts AC, 1200 watts
You don't need a 6-gallon oil vat to enjoy deep-fried foods at home--this petite deep fryer makes four big servings with just 4 cups of oil. A compact 7 inches in diameter, the fryer features easy controls for precision frying: it automatically maintains the proper frying temperature, letting you focus on cooking instead of fussing with the controls. The fryer features a snap-on lid, so you can store oil right in the fryer for reuse. All surfaces are nonstick for tidy cleanup (the fryer is not dishwasher-safe and should never be completely immersed in water). A hand scoop is included with the fryer for easy stirring, lifting, and draining, and the 120-volt AC cord unplugs from the outlet, while the attached handle makes the fryer easy to move around the kitchen. The fryer has a two-year limited warranty. --Ariel Meadow Stallings
Compare to similar items
This item Presto 05420 FryDaddy Electric Deep Fryer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||9 x 9.7 x 8.5 in||10 x 10.8 x 9.1 in||6.82 x 10.2 x 8.9 in||8.31 x 10.25 x 10.44 in||11.38 x 13.13 x 8.58 in||8.63 x 8.25 x 8.25 in|
|Item Weight||3.75 lbs||4.6 lbs||8.6 lbs||5.16 lbs||8.8 lbs||3.1 lbs|
|Material Type||Aluminum||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Top customer reviews
I probably used this 10 times or so in a year.
- Only requires 4 cups of oil: Huge plus since we don't have a membership to Costco
- Small: Can easily be stored under the sink
- Easy to operate: No buttons, just plug it in.
- Magnetic plug to the fryer: this fryer gets extremely hot when use. I don't need to touch the fryer to plug nor doesn't accidentally get unplugged.
- Good price
- The lid is plastic so it CANNOT be used while the fryer is going: Oil goes everywhere when frying...
- The fryer itself is an one piece bucket: Washing can be challenging since the plug part is completely exposed.
I do not want the plug part to get wet, yet there's no lid that can be used while frying so the oil gets everywhere.
- The Teflon coating is starting to come off in a year (10 uses or so), which is a huge disappointment
Overall I really liked it until I saw the coating starting to come off after just 1 year, 10 times or so of use.
The cord is short, and the when you attach the cord to the unit don't try to force it, it's magnetic and easily attaches and detaches.
It does not take long to heat about 4 minutes or so even though the booklet says 15 minutes, I found it to be way less. It fry's pretty quick. Only put a few items not too much because you don't want to over pack it. I would warn families that have little ones, it does get super HOT, don't touch the outside like i did, ouch!
I love this unit because it's not bulky for storage purposes and it's easy to keep clean. A nice heavy duty cast iron sort of look and feeling. I recommend this product highly especially if you are limited in storage space!
Pros: Nice heavy duty material and non stick
Fries quick and even (but make sure you stir the food)
Only takes 4 cups of oil
Scoop is perfectly angled
Easy to use
Small but mighty takes care of business
Lid for storage keeps the oil for next use
Cons: Outside gets super hot DON'T TOUCH!
I made fried chicken for my family, my son and husband raved about how crispy and delicious the chicken was- indeed it was...so delicious!