Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Presto 05442 CoolDaddy Cool-touch Deep Fryer - Black" and save 64% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Presto 05442 CoolDaddy Cool-touch Deep Fryer - Black
|Price:||$41.49 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$2.07 (5%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect for chicken, shrimp, french fries and more.
- Adjustable thermostat permits easy selection of the desired frying temperature. Handy indicator light signals when the oil is ready for frying.
- Locking cover prevents spattering and reduces odors. Extra-large viewing window lets you monitor frying without opening the cover.
- Charcoal air filter absorbs frying odors. Exterior basket handle lowers food into the oil with the cover closed to prevent spattering.
- Frying pot is removable for quick and easy cleaning.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Handy indicator light lets you know when the oil is ready for frying.
- Extra large viewing window lets you supervise the frying without opening the cover.
- One year limited warranty.
120 Volts AC, 1500 Watt ; Oil Capacity: 1.9 liters (2 quarts)
- Perfect for chicken, shrimp, french fries and more. Six-cup food capacity in a compact size.
- Exterior basket handle lowers food into oil with the cover closed to prevent spattering.
- Adjustable thermostat for easy selection of the desired frying temperature.
- Removable air filter absorbs frying odors. Replaces easily.
- Removable pot for quick and easy cleaning.
Compare to similar items
This item Presto 05442 CoolDaddy Cool-touch Deep Fryer - Black
Hamilton Beach Deep Fryer with Cool Touch, 2-Liter Oil Capacity (35021)
T-fal FR8000 Oil Filtration Ultimate EZ Clean Easy to clean 3.5-Liter Fry Basket Stainless Steel Immersion Deep Fryer, 2.6-Pound, Silver
Hamilton Beach 35033 12-Cup Oil Capacity Deep Fryer, 10.2 x 8.9 x 16.3 inches, Silver
Cuisinart CDF-200 Deep Fryer, 4 quart, Stainless Steel
Presto 05411 GranPappy Electric Deep Fryer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 15 x 9 in||11.38 x 13.13 x 8.58 in||13.7 x 18.3 x 14.8 in||6.82 x 10.2 x 8.9 in||18.25 x 12.75 x 12.5 in||10 x 10.8 x 9.1 in|
|Item Weight||17 lbs||8.8 lbs||12.4 lbs||8.6 lbs||—||4.6 lbs|
|Material Type||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminum|
Delicious deep fried foods, fast and easy. Perfect for chicken, shrimp, french fries and more. Exterior handle lowers food into the oil with the cover closed to prevent spattering. Removable pot with nonstick cooking surface. assures quick and easy cleanups. Big six-serving capacity in a compact-size deep fryer. Adjustable thermostat permits easy selection of the desired frying temperature. Locking cover prevents spattering and reduces odor. Removable air filter absorbs odors. Handy indicator light lets you know when the oil is ready for frying. Extra large viewing window lets you supervise frying without opening the cover. Presto* CoolDaddy* cool-touch deep fryer (6-cup capacity) 120 volts AC, 1500 watts, 60 Hz. "
With the right equipment, deep-fried food can be crisp and delicious instead of fat-logged and soggy. This Presto CoolDaddy electric deep fryer includes several features that help you make tasty fried chicken, fish, shrimp, and French fries for up to six people. Its adjustable thermostat ranges from 250 to 375 degrees F, and its bright red indicator light signals when the oil has reached the desired temperature so food cooks no longer than necessary. A viewing window lets you track progress without opening the cover, and an included wire basket with an exterior handle means you can prevent spatters by lowering food into hot oil with the lid down.
Smart in structure, the fryer has a cool-touch exterior and a locking cover with a push-button latch for safety. Its anti-odor charcoal air filter removes without hassle, and the interior cooking pot is nonstick for quick cleanup. The wire interior basket features small holes--good for draining oil off while keeping small pieces in. Measuring approximately 13-1/2 by 10 by 11-1/2 inches, the cooker can be stored with the basket, handle, and cord inside. All parts should be washed by hand, and Presto includes a one-year warranty. --Emily Bedard
Top customer reviews
This fryer is worth the price. It's small, IMO, but we don't fry more than 3-4 cups of food at a time, so it hasn't been an issue for us. In fact, it fits easily into place on our kitchen countertop. It cooks reliably, and the ability to close the lid before immersing the basket has been a great answer to our fears about spatter. We use it 2-3 times a week.
The inside bowl is removable, and cleaning it has been pretty easy. This is a small appliance. But it's performed perfectly so far.
Everything that needed improving or changed from the other model had been done.This one is amazing, temperature can be set and controlled, which the other one had no control, the whole oil pot lifts out for discarding the oil and/ cleaning, no fuss, no mess. Easy handle to lift the basket out or down, and, if you read the instructions, (which I did not before using) , and, the problem I created was splattering grease and steam when I put potato wedges that were wet, down into the already very hot oil. Not good. So, I had a bigger clean up than I would have, if I had just read the directions or used common sense. This is a good fryer, for the money, you won't beat it. I am good now for several years with a fryer.