Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Presto 05462 Digital ProFry Immersion-Element 9-Cu..." and save 49% off the $84.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Presto 05462 Digital ProFry Immersion-Element 9-Cup Deep Fryer
|You Save:||$37.50 (44%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 9-cup-capacity deep fryer with oblong-shaped basket
- 1800-watt immersion element for quick preheating and fast recovery
- Digital control and display; adjustable thermostat; 30-minute timer
- LED signal light; cover with filter; removable heating element and pot
- Measures 21-1/2 by 10-3/4 by 11-7/8 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Professional style deep fryer in a handy at home size. Oblong shaped basket has a 9 cup food capacity. 120 volts, 60 Hz only
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the summer I believe you'd have to keep the oil refrigerated after using the unit.....so we'll probably stick to using the unit mostly in the cooler months.
It works great ! The digital control is really nice since you have a timer on there to keep track of how long things have been cooking. Most things only need 3 or 4 minutes to cook....so even if you're just a minute or so off things could be way overcooked or undercooked.
You can say what you like about deep frying, but there is NO WAY baking/broiling french fries, breaded shrimp or breaded onion rings in the oven compares to the taste of deep frying them. We'll probably only use the thing 10 or 12 times a year....but at least when we do use it we'll be eating fried foods that taste like crispy fried foods rather than dry and hard or sometimes mushy tasteless french fries, onion rings etc... !
Oh, I should add, after using the unit for the 6 or 8 times I mentioned, I drained the cooled oil back into the original gallon plastic jug and was pleasantly surprised at how little oil we'd actually consumed. The level in the jug was only down about a half inch or so.....and you have to figure some of that splattered out, and some was absorbed on the paper towels we lined the platters/bowels with when we removed things from the fryer.
Ironically, my keurig crapped out the next day. :(