Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Presto 06300 Dehydro Electric Food Dehydrator" and save 53% off the $59.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Presto 06300 Dehydro Electric Food Dehydrator
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Four-tray system for dehydrating foods at a fraction of the cost of commercially dehydrated foods with no additives or preservatives
- See-through cover to monitor drying progress on top tray; Bottom-mounted fan and heating element provide consistent air flow for optimum drying
- Drying trays and cover are fully immiscible and dishwasher safe; Fruit roll sheets, nonstick mesh screens, jerky gun and jerky spice kits available
- Easy to store; Drying trays nest for compact storage; Cord stores in base
- Four drying trays included; Expands up to eight trays for added capacity
- This dehydrator operates at a preset temperature of approximately 165°.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Presto 06301 Dehydro Digital Electric Food Dehydrator
Nesco FD-75A Snackmaster Pro Food Dehydrator, White - MADE IN USA
Magic Mill Food Dehydrator Machine with Five Tray Drying System – BPA Free Food Safe Plastic Material - Adjustable Digital Temperature Settings – For Beef Jerky, Fruits and More
National Presto Dehydro Electric Food Dehydrator Fruit Roll Sheets
Presto 06302 Dehydro Electric Food Dehydrator with Adjustable Thermostat
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Royal Kitchen||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||White||White||Gray||White round 5 trays||White||White|
|Item Dimensions||15 x 14.5 x 6.25 in||15 x 14.5 x 7.25 in||22.13 x 13.75 x 13.87 in||—||11.5 x 11.5 x 0.11 in||15 x 14.5 x 7.25 in|
|Item Weight||7.5 lbs||8.5 lbs||7.75 lbs||10.52 lbs||5.44 ounces||8.5 lbs|
|Wattage||600 watts||750 watts||—||—||—||750 watts|
Dehydrates fruit, vegetables, herbs and spices. Makes fruit rolls and jerky too Four-tray system for dehydrating foods at a fraction of the cost of commercially dehydrated foods with no additives or preservatives. Can stack up to 8 trays. Additional trays sold separately. See-through cover lets you monitor drying process. Easy to clean. Drying trays and cover are fully immersible and dishwasher safe. Bottom-mounted fan and heating element provide consistent airflow for optimum drying. No tray rotation needed. Easy to store Drying trays nest for compact storage. 600-Watt 120 volts, 60 Hz only
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I returned the one I purchased to Amazon after discovering this flaw and am upgrading to Presto model 06301... it has both a timer and a thermostat ranging from 90F to 160F. The cost of 06301 is $23.00 more but well worth the extra dollars spent.
If money is a factor, your personal time (to monitor the dehydrator) does not matter, and making jerky is your only interest, then this might work for you. However, if you want to dry beer hops cones and other herbs as I do, you need something with a temperature setting around 95F.
This little machine makes *amazing* dried fruits and vegetables. I ordered the slick sheets and extra trays.
The noise is not an issue...it's not hair dryer loud, but it's not ceiling fan quiet. It takes far less time to dry things than the manual shows.
-Banana chips - about 4 hours.
-Tomatoes - about 3 hours.
-Pears/Apples - about 1 hour.
We've used canned apricots, cherries and even pineapple. Everything came out great. We've used applesauce and canned fruits to make puree for roll-ups. We've used it to dry vegetables for easy instant soup stock.
This product exceeded my expectations, and with all the accessories we purchased, was less expensive than some of the fancier dehydrators.
Base unit is easily cleaned, trays stack nested and clear sturdy lid fits on top.
The trays are top rack safe and can be used immediately without to much cleaning for the same food.
The cord stores in the unit.
The noise is tolerable...place it away from your traffic area, we mostly run it at night, which is more than enough time to dehydrate anything.
Some options I picked up:
Roll Up Makers:National Presto Dehydro Electric Food Dehydrator Fruit Roll Sheets
Extra Trays: Presto 06306 Dehydro Electric Food Dehydrator Dehydrating Trays
Also a great jerky gun and sausage grinder:
Jerky Cannon/Sausage Stuffer: LEM Products Jerky Cannon
Meat Grinder: Norpro Meat Grinder, Mincer, and Pasta Maker
I gave it four stars simply because I have to rotate the trays to make sure all of my food dried out sufficiently. Pics coming soon.