Consider these available items
Presto 06300 Dehydro Electric Food Dehydrator, Standard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NOTE :Item does not have an on off switch. This unit turns on when plugged in.
- Four-tray system for dehydrating foods at a fraction of the cost of commercially dehydrated foods with no additives or preservatives
- See-through cover to monitor drying progress on top tray; Bottom-mounted fan and heating element provide consistent air flow for optimum drying
- Drying trays and cover are fully immiscible and dishwasher safe; Fruit roll sheets, nonstick mesh screens, jerky gun and jerky spice kits available
- Easy to store; Drying trays nest for compact storage; Cord stores in base
- Four drying trays included; Expands up to eight trays for added capacity
- This dehydrator operates at a preset temperature of approximately 165°.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
*Additional drying trays sold separately. Fruit Roll Sheets, Nonstick Mesh Screens, and Jerky Seasoning and Jerky Gun are also available.
Presto 06300 Dehydro Electric Food Dehydrator
Dehydrates fruits and vegetables. Makes great jerky too. Drying trays nest for compact storage.
- Expandable four-tray system makes homemade jerky from meat, poultry or seafood.
- Healthy eating. Dries fruits and vegetables with no additives or preservatives. Dehydration maintains natural vitamins and minerals.
- Four drying trays are included. Expands up to eight trays* for added drying capacity.
- Bottom-mounted fan and heating element provide consistent air flow for optimum drying. No tray rotation needed.
- See-through cover lets you monitor drying progress on top tray.
- Power light shows when the dehydrator is plugged in.
- Easy to clean. Drying trays and cover are fully immersible and dishwasher safe.
Compare with similar items
NESCO FD-75A, Snackmaster Pro Food Dehydrator, Gray
NutriChef Food Dehydrator Machine - Professional Electric Multi-Tier Food Preserver, Meat or Beef Jerky Maker, Fruit & Vegetable Dryer with 5 Stackable Trays, High-Heat Circulation - PKFD06
Electric Food Dehydrator Machine, Professional Multi-Tier Kitchen Food Appliances, Meat or Beef Jerky Maker, Fruits and Vegetable Dryer with 5 Stackable Trays, High-Heat Circulations- NutriChef PKFD12
Presto Fruit Roll Sheets 06308, 11.5 Inch, White
Presto 06306 Dehydro Electric Food Dehydrator Dehydrating Trays
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Item Dimensions||14.50 x 15.00 x 6.25 inches||13.75 x 22.13 x 13.87 inches||13.19 x 13.19 x 7.87 inches||12.00 x 7.50 x 13.00 inches||11.50 x 11.50 x 0.11 inches||15.25 x 14.50 x 1.50 inches|
|Item Weight||7.50 lbs||7.75 lbs||3.10 lbs||6.90 lbs||—||1.73 lbs|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Not Applicable||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Plastic|
|Wattage||600 watts||600 watts||—||—||—||—|
Dehydrates fruit, vegetables, herbs and spices. Makes fruit rolls and jerky too Four-tray system for dehydrating foods at a fraction of the cost of commercially dehydrated foods with no additives or preservatives. Can stack up to 8 trays. Additional trays sold separately. See-through cover lets you monitor drying process. Easy to clean. Drying trays and cover are fully immersible and dishwasher safe. Bottom-mounted fan and heating element provide consistent airflow for optimum drying. No tray rotation needed. Easy to store Drying trays nest for compact storage. 600-Watt 120 volts, 60 Hz only
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am so glad I bought this thing though! My first batch of deer tenderloin teriyaki jerky came out fantastic. I follow a Keto diet and beef jerky is my go-to protein snack and it can be quite an expensive habit. Store-bought jerky tends to be very high in sodium as well. I love being able to make my own marinade for my jerky a healthier way.
The dehydrator comes ready to use...there really is no "assembly" once you figure out which side of the trays meet up (which isn't rocket science). It comes with 4 trays which is plenty to start with but I've enjoyed mine so much I am ordering 4 more trays because I want to make larger batches of jerky at one time. (You only get 1/3 jerky from whatever meat you use...so 3 lbs of beef will yield only ONE pound of jerky.) This means four trays full trays might sound like a lot but it's really not.
This dehydrator is simple and easy to use. You lay the meat, put on lid and plug it in. There is no power switch or temp control. It is already set for the perfect temp. I will say this, be wary of HOW much time you use this because I got carried away in December making jerky as gifts and my electric bill shot up $70 for that month. lol
It stores easily and comes with an instruction booklet that explains how to prep the food before the dehydration process. You can soak fruits in a 1:1 water to lemon juice or citric acid for 10 minutes. I soaked in lemon juice and water then patted dry. The fruit didn’t taste like lemon juice after the dehydration process. I did noticed that the fruit on the bottom try dehydrated much faster than the fruit at the top tray even though they were to go for the same amount of time.
I gave it four stars simply because I have to rotate the trays to make sure all of my food dried out sufficiently. Pics coming soon.