Presto 06626 11 inch Electric Skillet w/glass lid
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High sidewalls and tempered glass cover make it ideal for breakfast, lunch, dinner and entertaining
- Tempered glass cover lets you see what is inside
- Deluxe nonstick surface inside and out for stick-free cooking and no-scour cleaning. dishwasher safe with heat control removed.
- Control Master heat control automatically maintains the proper cooking temperature.
- Saves energy - it is more efficient than using a range burner or oven. 120 volts, 1000 watts
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. The skillet's cooking area is 11 x 11 inches; and its width, including handles, is 11 x 14.5 inches.
2. The power cable is 30 inches long, which works great if you have an electrical outlet nearby. I like it, because I prefer not to have a lot of redundant electrical cord laying about and taking up space.
3. Temperature control settings range from 200 to 400, with an additional Warm setting.
4.Read more ›
The surface gets up to temperature quickly and heats evenly. It comes back up to temperature pretty fast after ingredients are added which is nice for sautéing or adding liquids. For a non-stick pan it creates a good sear on meats.
Clean-up is easy, just rinse with warm soapy water and dry with a soft towel and its good as new. Cleaning out the space between the handles and the pan can be a little tricky. Very little sticks to the surface and those things are dealt with using a quick wipe.
The high sides mean it can hold a lot of food and it's a good depth for simmering soups and sauces or braising meats or fish. Although they do make it can be a bit difficult to maneuver a spatula around for flipping burgers or other foods.
As some other reviewers have mentioned, if you're simmering food or doing a long braise you do have to babysit the pan to make sure it doesn't start boiling. The `warm' setting runs hot and I have yet to find the sweet-spot below warm that's good for a long braise (I would like some additional temperature gauges below 250). This is relatively minor as I like cooking and fussing over my food and I don't do that many recipes requiring a long cooking time. But if you do plan on doing a lot of long simmers or braises (longer than an hour) then you might want to look elsewhere.
Overall I've been very pleased with this skillet.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
the lid blew up and ruined my pork chops. They did replace the lid, but not the dinnerPublished 8 days ago by lois woodrum
Easy to use, cooks nicely, fast and easy clean up. Great on our boat for cooking quick mealsPublished 14 days ago by Yacht Design Software Developer
Skillet does not get hot enough for frying. 400 degrees is not hot enough for the way I cook.Published 22 days ago by Mary Harn
Arrived in excellent condition. Works as we expected. Very Goog.Published 1 month ago by Barbara J Mosher
I really love this item - perfect for one or two people. So easy to clean.Published 1 month ago by SF Paul NS
This is a repeat purchase. The first electric skillet's plug went bad.......don't know why.Published 2 months ago by Patricia