Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Presto 06857 16-inch Electric Foldaway Skillet, Black” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 38% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Presto 06857 16-inch Electric Foldaway Skillet, Black
|Price:||$43.57 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy cast aluminum base features a deluxe nonstick surface, inside and out. skillet pan and cover are dishwasher safe with the heat control removed.
- Built-in spout for pouring liquids from skillet doubles as a spoon and spatula holder when cooking and serving.
- Fold down handles to detach skillet pan from base. with handles folded in, the base and handles store in skillet for compact storage.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Presto 06857 16-inch Electric Foldaway Skillet, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||12.5 x 20 x 8 in||13 x 23 x 9 in||11.8 x 19.3 x 8.4 in||21 x 12 x 8 in||19.8 x 6.8 x 13.4 in||11.98 x 17.42 x 4.4 in|
|Item Weight||8.55 lbs||20 lbs||8.89 lbs||7.6 lbs||4.24 lbs||8.24 lbs|
Roasts, fries, grills, stews, bakes, and makes one-dish meals. Built-in pour spout doubles as a spoon rest. Base and handles detach and nest in pan for easy cleaning and storing. Great for every meal--big 16-inch base and high sidewalls provide extra cooking and serving capacity. saves energy because it's more efficient than a range burner or oven. Tempered glass cover and stay-cool handles allow skillet to double as a buffet server. control master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically. 120 volts, 60 Hz only
Top Customer Reviews
This skillet has nearly straight sides, of nice depth. As stated, the foldaway base and temperature control fit nicely inside the skillet itself, making a very compact unit for storage. I made fried chicken in it as a test case (something my old skillet failed miserably at!). To my delight, each piece was cooked evenly. This skillet seems to have no 'cold spots' or overly hot spots. The spoon rest cutaway in the corner makes a nice vent for the pan when cooking, and easy pouring for liquids in the skillet. Cleanup was a fast and easy. If you are looking for a skillet that has fast, even heating, easy cleanup and a compact footprint in a cupboard, this is definitely one to consider!
If not for that I'd give it five stars.
1. Cooks very evenly. That said, there is absolutely a ring that gets hotter directly over the heating element that you will notice when making sauces or gravy, etc. But it does heat much more consistently throughout the pan basin than others I have used.
2. SUPER easy to clean. Just unsnap the base and the whole skillet goes into the dishwater.
3. Has a pour spout on one side. You can rest a spoon there also. FAB!
4. Nice and deep. Holds a large capacity of whatever you are preparing. You can cook several different things at the same time.
5. The base folds up and stores inside the pan. Put in the power cord, flip the lid upside down and it does not take up much cabinet space at all.
I have had this for about 6 weeks and have used it at least 30 times. So far, so fantastic.