Presto 07047 Cool Touch Electric Griddle
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Premium nonstick surface for stick-free cooking and no-hassle cleaning
- Fully immersible and dishwasher safe with the heat control detached - low profile design
- Stores easily in a kitchen cabinet.
- Control Master heat control maintains the proper cooking temperature automatically. 1300 watts.
- Slide-out drip tray removes for easy cleaning.
- Big 10-1/2 by 16-inch cooking surface is great for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- The low profile design and heavy cast aluminum base allow griddle to double as an attractive buffet server
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Convenient 10-1/2 by 16-inch cooking surface is great for any meal. Cool touch surrounds the base on the front and both sides. Built in slope and backstop ledge for easy food handling.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The chief reason I use it is to cook breakfast for my family every Saturday morning. I can do half a pound of bacon on it, and it cooks it very well and fairly quickly, at just the right temperature. After the first batch, just shove the hot grease into the drain pan and lay on another half pound. After the bacon is all done, and the grease has been removed, I take a wet rag and wipe off the surface of the griddle to clean it. Then I cook the pancakes–six at a time, all of them evenly cooked. Sometimes I'll even do the eggs on it, depending on how many I'm cooking. The kids like them scrambled, and there isn't much of an edge guard so if you aren't careful you'll spill them over the edge or drain them into the drain pan.
A few observations that may be helpful:
1) I'm currently cooking breakfast for five of us, but we have two babies that will soon be enjoying bacon, pancakes, and eggs with us. The griddle is a little small for that quantity of food. However, you have to store it, so if it were much bigger then that would pose other problems.
2) The best way to clean it is to take a rag and wipe the thing clean while it's still warm with a little bit of soap and water.
3) Look for deals on Amazon before buying. I don't think it's worth the MSRP of 39.99 or whatever it is, but at anywhere between 20 and 30 dollars on sale, you'll get your money's worth. (And you will get your money's worth at 40 dollars too, but if you can get it cheaper, why not wait?)
In short, I love the griddle and think you will too!
While this is by no means the best griddle I've used, for just a little over $20, it has all the features I look for: an easy to clean surface, even cooking, and a raised edge to avoid messy cleanup. The temperature adjusts relatively quickly and is generally heated and ready to go within about 6 minutes.
My only complaint is that the griddle is not as even as it could be. This is purely me being picky, but some of my pancake batches have not had consistent coloring. That said, while the coloring is inconsistent, the overall quality of the final product is always evenly cooked throughout.
If you're looking for a reliable griddle and aren't ready to take the plunge on a more expensive option, I HIGHLY recommend this product.
It also comes with a small manual for suggested cooking temperatures for specific foods which has come in handy!