Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

I paid full price. I am not a paid reviewer nor did I receive them for free or at a discounted price.

I order these regularly for my presto popper which by the way is the best popper out there. These cups last longer than 15 pops ...and I usually put oil and salt on them so it can cover the popcorn while it pops. This decreases their lifespan but I can still get a lot of use out of one cup.
on October 2, 2015
I love my popcorn maker. I bought a glass microwave popper and it broke first time. When I bought this popper I didn't realize that I was going to have to replace the piece in the bottom. But it makes great air popped microwave popped corn. I read that the inside of the microwave popcorn bags are bad for us. So since they like everything is are killing us I needed the refills. Happy to find them ordered them and using them. Oh, one more thing they have them at Walmart... yeah! And if you are in the military our BX carries them. So
VINE VOICEon August 18, 2017
This works great! I use it with the PowerPop popper. I did learn that you shouldn't put oil or butter in it first - it says you can, but it discolors the popper.

You can use one of these concentrators a couple of times before you have to change it out.
on June 30, 2014
What can I say, these little power cups fit into the bottom of the Presto microwave popper to help concentrate the energy into the kernels. They seem to do their job perfectly. I was unsure that I wanted a popper that needed replaceable parts, but I am still using the original power cup and have popped about 12 loads of corn. I spray the kernels with a zero-calorie cooking spray and salt the kernels prior to popping. That seems to distribute the salt to the kernels and helps the salt stick to the popped corn. My power cup is getting brown from all of the heat, but I'm interested to see how long I can go before it actually needs replaced due to mechanical failure. No sign of failure after 12 loads.
on November 29, 2017
After having used my popper hundreds of times the paper lining finally needed replacing. I couldn’t find the one that came with the popper so I ordered new ones. They work great and the popper operates like new.
on August 15, 2017
Re-order. I tried using my popcorn popper without them, but the bottom of the bowl burned and I can't get it clean. So will always use these.
on March 7, 2015
It's weird. When first used, I put them UNDER the bowl, on the base of the bowl. I really like the texture of the popcorn, as it had a crispy crunch to it, a wonderful texture to it.
I finally found some directions, and discovered these were supposed to go INSIDE the bowl! So I tried it, but the corn came out too soft and non-descriptive. And, this concentrator-inside-the-bowl popcorn didn't hold the flaked brewer's yeast I enjoy so much on my corn.
So I have gone back to putting the concentrator on the outside lower base!
on November 3, 2017
Have used for years. Hard to find in store so ordering here saves time and gas. Love this popcorn making product.
on October 11, 2017
use without oil....don't overfull as longer popping time needed and they don't last as long.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 22, 2015
Popcorn is my one "junk food" so I like to ensure it is well popped. I add butter so I do not want to pop in oil or butter and I do not want microwave popcorn bags or popcorn either. These PowerCups work great from the 2nd use through about the 5th or 6th (note, the first use produces good popcorn, just fewer popped kernels than the 2nd through 5th or 6th). My only complaint is that after the 5th or 6th use, without warning (and who counts exact uses) the PowerCup just burns and takes your popcorn with it. Other than that, however, they work great and are nicely re-useable.