Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Presto 06857 16-inch Electric Foldaway Skillet, Black" and save 49% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Presto 06857 16-inch Electric Foldaway Skillet, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy cast aluminum base features a deluxe nonstick surface, inside and out. skillet pan and cover are dishwasher safe with the heat control removed.
- Built-in spout for pouring liquids from skillet doubles as a spoon and spatula holder when cooking and serving.
- Fold down handles to detach skillet pan from base. with handles folded in, the base and handles store in skillet for compact storage.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Presto 06852 16-Inch Electric Skillet with Glass Cover
Hamilton Beach 38529 Electric Ceramic Skillet, 15 Inch Deep Dish, Copper & Black
Hamilton Beach Deep Dish Durathon Ceramic Skillet (38528R_
Presto 06858 Slimline Skillet with Glass Cover, Black
De'Longhi BG45 Electric Skillet
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||20 x 12.5 x 8 in||23 x 13 x 9 in||6.5 x 12.5 x 20 in||12 x 8 x 21 in||12.25 x 19.25 x 6.75 in||19.3 x 11.8 x 8.4 in|
|Item Weight||8.55 lbs||20 lbs||8 lbs||7.6 lbs||9.18 lbs||8.89 lbs|
Roasts, fries, grills, stews, bakes, and makes one-dish meals. Built-in pour spout doubles as a spoon rest. Base and handles detach and nest in pan for easy cleaning and storing. Great for every meal--big 16-inch base and high sidewalls provide extra cooking and serving capacity. saves energy because it's more efficient than a range burner or oven. Tempered glass cover and stay-cool handles allow skillet to double as a buffet server. control master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically. 120 volts, 60 Hz only
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Cooks very evenly. That said, there is absolutely a ring that gets hotter directly over the heating element that you will notice when making sauces or gravy, etc. But it does heat much more consistently throughout the pan basin than others I have used.
2. SUPER easy to clean. Just unsnap the base and the whole skillet goes into the dishwater.
3. Has a pour spout on one side. You can rest a spoon there also. FAB!
4. Nice and deep. Holds a large capacity of whatever you are preparing. You can cook several different things at the same time.
5. The base folds up and stores inside the pan. Put in the power cord, flip the lid upside down and it does not take up much cabinet space at all.
I have had this for about 6 weeks and have used it at least 30 times. So far, so fantastic.
This skillet has nearly straight sides, of nice depth. As stated, the foldaway base and temperature control fit nicely inside the skillet itself, making a very compact unit for storage. I made fried chicken in it as a test case (something my old skillet failed miserably at!). To my delight, each piece was cooked evenly. This skillet seems to have no 'cold spots' or overly hot spots. The spoon rest cutaway in the corner makes a nice vent for the pan when cooking, and easy pouring for liquids in the skillet. Cleanup was a fast and easy. If you are looking for a skillet that has fast, even heating, easy cleanup and a compact footprint in a cupboard, this is definitely one to consider!
If not for that I'd give it five stars.