Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Presto 01264 6-Quart Aluminum Pressure Cooker
|Price:||$27.31 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Chicken, fish, meat, and vegetables cook to perfection fast. Helps tenderize economical cuts of meat. Strong heavy-gauge aluminum for quick, even heating.
- Works on regular and smooth-top ranges. Pressure regulator maintains the proper cooking pressure automatically.
- Cover lock indicator shows when there is pressure inside the cooker and prevents the cover from being opened until pressure is safely reduced.
- Helper handle for ease of handling. Also includes a special rack for cooking several foods at once with no intermingling of flavors.
- Extended 12-year limited warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Presto 01264 6-Quart Aluminum Pressure Cooker
Presto 01370 8-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
Prestige Deluxe Plus Aluminum Pressure Cooker, 3 Liter
Presto 01365 6-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker, Deluxe
T-fal P25107 Stainless Steel Dishwasher Safe PTFE PFOA and Cadmium Free 10 / 15-PSI Pressure Cooker Cookware, 6.3-Quart, Silver
HAWKIN Classic CL3T 3-Liter New Improved Aluminum Pressure Cooker, Small, Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||10.1 x 19.2 x 9.5 in||11 x 17.4 x 10.5 in||5 x 11 x 5 in||9.75 x 16.75 x 8.5 in||11.5 x 18.1 x 10.5 in||8 x 13 x 7 in|
|Item Weight||5 lbs||9.1 lbs||3 lbs||5 lbs||8 lbs||—|
|Material Type||Aluminum||stainless_steel||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminum|
|Size||6 qt||One Size||3 L||6 qt||6-Quart||3-Liter|
The smart choice for healthy, flavorful meals, fast and easy. Foods cook 3 to 10 times faster than ordinary cooking methods, saving time, energy, and money. Includes easy-to-follow instructions and delicious recipes. Chicken, fish, meat, vegetables, and even desserts cook to perfection fast. Helps tenderize economical cuts of meat. Strong, heavy-gauge aluminum for quick, even heating. Suitable for use on regular and smooth-top ranges. Pressure regulator maintains the proper cooking pressure automatically. Cover lock indicator shows if there is pressure inside the cooker. Special rack included for cooking several foods at once with no intermingling of flavors. Helper handle for ease of handling. Fully immersible and dishwasher safe with the sealing ring and over-pressure plug removed. Extended 12-year limited warranty.
Pressure cookers have experienced renewed popularity over the last several years because cooks have rediscovered what some cooks (particularly grandmas) have known for a long time--they're really fast. And it's easy to cook healthfully with pressure cookers, since the food retains so much more of its nutrients and flavor. Presto's 6-quart aluminum pressure cooker is a multi-purpose pot that can stand in as a conventional soup pot as well as perform the kitchen magic that pressure cookers are famous for. Chicken Cacciatore cooks in 8 minutes! This durable, polished-aluminum pressure cooker is an economical addition to any well-rounded set of kitchen tools.
The heavy-duty lid locks down during cooking; an inner sealing ring keeps the steam in. In addition to a pop-up pressure indicator and a simple steam release mechanism, there is an overpressure plug that will let off steam if it builds up excessively. This pressure cooker is useful for weeknight dinners or for any meal that needs to come together quickly. An accompanying booklet contains more than 65 recipes, ranging from basic soup stocks to stews and pot roasts--even desserts like 5-minute custards! Tenderize lean cuts of beef or pork; or cook chicken, fish, or vegetables faster than you can in a microwave, and without losing moisture.
Nonabrasive cleansers are best for cleaning this polished aluminum pressure cooker, though occasional use of a fine metal polish will help the exterior keep its shine. The Presto 6-quart aluminum pressure cooker is fully immersible; in addition, the sealing ring should be removed after each use to allow cleaning of the inside rim of the lid. The vent pipe is simple to keep clean with a small brush or pipe cleaner, and both the air vent/cover lock and the overpressure plug are removable. The pressure cooker measures 9 inches in diameter (17 inches including handles) and 8-1/2 inches tall (including lid). Presto guarantees this pressure cooker with an extended 12-year warranty. A detailed instruction and recipe booklet is included; special safety issues that pertain to pressure cookers are clearly explained. --Garland Withers
Top customer reviews
I suppose all the good points are mentioned in others comments:-
1. Difficult to clean if no container is used inside to cook
2. Cannot be washed in dishwasher
3. Occupies a lot of space (tradeoff for a large quantity of food)
4. Screws don't remain tight as expected
Most importantly, unlike traditional Indian pressure cookers, the whistle doesn't seem to fit in place and is kinda loose !!! You need to keep a tab on your time and not on the whistles generated by the cooker.
Overall decent product
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.