Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Presto 03510 Ceramic FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker" and save 45% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Presto 03510 Ceramic FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Professional-style rotating design with extra-thick grid bakes a 7-inch diameter Belgian waffle with four easy-to-cut sections
- Dual function base assures convenient rotation for baking and locks in a space-saving vertical position for storage
- Countdown timer with digital display signals when time is complete; Brushed stainless steel exterior;
- Nonstick interior easily wipes clean. Care and Cleaning: Hand wash ; 120 Volts AC, 1100 Watts
- Flips 180 degrees to evenly spread batter for waffles that are crispy outside and tender inside. Refer the User manual page .2 below for Timer Instruction and trouble shooting steps
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Easy to store! Dual function base locks in a vertical position for compact storage.
- One year limited warranty.
Presto 03510 FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker with Ceramic Nonstick Finish
Stock No. 03510. 120 Volts AC, 1100 Watts
- The unique 180° flip design evenly spreads the batter for waffles with a crispy outside and fluffy, tender inside.
- Countdown timer and digital display signals when baking time is up.
- Brushed stainless steel exterior for lasting beauty.
- Easy to clean. Ceramic nonstick interior wipes clean.
Compare with similar items
Hamilton Beach Flip Belgian Waffle Maker with Removable Plates (26030)
Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
KRUPS 8000035972 GQ502D Adjustable Temperature Belgian Waffle Maker with Removable Plates, 4-Slice, Silver and Black
Hamilton Beach Belgian Waffle Maker (26009)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Item Dimensions||12 x 12 x 3 in||14.88 x 9.9 x 9.06 in||11 x 8.5 x 4 in||12.6 x 6.7 x 16.5 in||8.66 x 4.53 x 7.72 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Bake extra thick Belgian waffles in minutes. A unique rotating design lets you flip this waffle maker 180 degrees to evenly spread batter for delicious waffles that are crispy outside and tender inside. An extra-thick nonstick grid makes a 7-inch diameter waffle with four easy-to-cut sections.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The directions say to season the waffle plates with an oil after heating them... listen here! That would be a big mistake on your part. I purchased two of these, I seasoned one and did not put oil on the other. I began cooking with both of them immediately, the seasoned pan began to stick ferrosiously after 4-6 uses! I had to process a return for it, even after cleaning it repeatedly with warm water, slightly soapy water, oiling it again... this pan was not coming back to its former glory. I am grateful that Amazon was quick to send a same day replacement. I have since then been using the replacement (un-seasoned) and I have no problems whatsoever!
The waffles come out perfect. They can be cooked to any level you desire by just leaving them in the waffle iron longer. The upright storage is handy for my cupboards, however I must say; I don't use the timer, I just 'eyeball it'.
Sometimes you buy things and feel like the manufacturer has just burnt you. But, after this purchase, I feel like I'm a WINNER!
5 starts times 5 stars for the flip side waffle maker! The reviews were right on point!
JUST DON'T SEASON THE WAFFLE IRON!!!!
-First off it cooks the waffles fast and evenly.
-The waffle iron has deep groves that allow for a deep dish waffle.
-Because it can stand upright when not in use, it is very easy to store and doesn't take up much space at all.
-Although it comes with a timer, you get a good feel for knowing when the waffles are done.
-Having the ability to turn the waffle maker over allows for faster and more even cooking.
I would HIGHLY recommend this waffle maker if you are looking for one. I have used several other waffle makers that have been ok, but this one beats them all.Great price and good quality product!
5 star all the way!
Oh, one thing that I did dislike was the Timer does not have a second button like shown in the picture. It is also not 'built-in' to the device. It is a removable timer that requires us to replace Batteries over time?? I don't remember reading about that anywhere, so I have to go with 4-stars.
The design is terrible as well, it occupies too much space because of how it flips, and when you flip.it the base is not strong enough and can slip. The built in timer display is really dark so I just used my phone to time.
Wish I could get my money back, what a disappointment.
One thing I did like about the Presto 03510 is the thick waffles it makes. Since it takes just as long to make a thick waffle as a thin one, you can make enough waffles for the entire family a lot quicker. I didn't like that it didn't have a temperature control, and the lever to store it vertically broke after just a few uses. The timer requires too many button presses to activate and doesn't do anything to control the cooking--just acts as a countdown timer. If the grids were removable, it would really help cleaning when the non-stick sticks.