Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Presto 03510 FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker with Ce..." and save 49% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Presto 03510 FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker with Ceramic Nonstick Finish, 7-Inch, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Professional-style rotating design with extra-thick grid bakes a 7-inch diameter Belgian waffle with four easy-to-cut sections
- Dual function base assures convenient rotation for baking and locks in a space-saving vertical position for storage
- Countdown timer with digital display signals when time is complete; Brushed stainless steel exterior;
- Nonstick interior easily wipes clean
- Flips 180 degrees to evenly spread batter for waffles that are crispy outside and tender inside; 120 volts AC, 1100 watts
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
- Easy to store! Dual function base locks in a vertical position for compact storage.
- One year limited warranty.
Presto 03510 FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker with Ceramic Nonstick Finish
Stock No. 03510. 120 Volts AC, 1100 Watts
- The unique 180° flip design evenly spreads the batter for waffles with a crispy outside and fluffy, tender inside.
- Countdown timer and digital display signals when baking time is up.
- Brushed stainless steel exterior for lasting beauty.
- Easy to clean. Ceramic nonstick interior wipes clean.
Compare to similar items
This item Presto 03510 FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker with Ceramic Nonstick Finish, 7-Inch, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black||Silver||Stainless||Silver||Stainless Steel||Candy Apple Metallic Red|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 12 x 3 in||10.8 x 5.2 x 8.5 in||9.9 x 14.88 x 9.06 in||8.5 x 11 x 4 in||16.5 x 10.62 x 10.25 in||14.5 x 6.7 x 10.1 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Ceramic|
Bake extra thick Belgian waffles in minutes. A unique rotating design lets you flip this waffle maker 180 degrees to evenly spread batter for delicious waffles that are crispy outside and tender inside. An extra-thick nonstick grid makes a 7-inch diameter waffle with four easy-to-cut sections.
Top customer reviews
The directions say to season the waffle plates with an oil after heating them... listen here! That would be a big mistake on your part. I purchased two of these, I seasoned one and did not put oil on the other. I began cooking with both of them immediately, the seasoned pan began to stick ferrosiously after 4-6 uses! I had to process a return for it, even after cleaning it repeatedly with warm water, slightly soapy water, oiling it again... this pan was not coming back to its former glory. I am grateful that Amazon was quick to send a same day replacement. I have since then been using the replacement (un-seasoned) and I have no problems whatsoever!
The waffles come out perfect. They can be cooked to any level you desire by just leaving them in the waffle iron longer. The upright storage is handy for my cupboards, however I must say; I don't use the timer, I just 'eyeball it'.
Sometimes you buy things and feel like the manufacturer has just burnt you. But, after this purchase, I feel like I'm a WINNER!
5 starts times 5 stars for the flip side waffle maker! The reviews were right on point!
JUST DON'T SEASON THE WAFFLE IRON!!!!
1. Amazon told me it was a best seller when I searched "Belgian waffle maker"
2. It was a good price (in case it craps out, I'm only out 30 bucks)
3. It stands upright
4. It flips!
The only one I can think about is that this one doesn't have temperature control but I haven't had a need for it. Once you find your go to recipe, you'll be able to determine how long you need to cook the waffles for. I cook mine for 5 minutes, flipping occasionally as recommended by other reviewers.
I now make this every weekend. The recipe I use calls for oil in the batter therefore I have no issues with sticking. I cook mine for 5 minutes and it slides out PERFECTLY crisp on the outside, airy and light on the inside. Cleaning is a breeze too. Let it cool, then wipe down with paper towel. For anything left in the nooks and cranny, i slide a toothpick covered in paper towel to get it out. So far I am 100% happy with this purchase. I hope it will last me a long time but if not, I will update when it starts to crap out. If anyone is looking for a great Recipe I use "the bestest Belgian waffle" recipe from food .com.
Drizzle with some homemade strawberry syrup and sweetened whipped cream...heaven! Happy eating!
- Preheats quickly
- Very easy to use (and fun too!) I like that you don't have to spray with oil each time.
- Hardly any cleanup needed (waffles come out very cleanly -- no need to wash afterward).
- The waffles are DELICIOUS! (Did I mention soft & fluffy inside??)
- Built-in timer
- Space saving (can be stored in upright position)
- Makes nice THICK Belgian waffles -- not the thin, limp Eggo-type waffles
The cons: It's so much easier to make waffles now, I don't know that we'll ever make pancakes again! I should also note that the waffles may be a bit large for some, but my kids have no trouble finishing one each. They're also easy to share (since they're divided into convenient quarters).
Cooking tips: I think the waffle mix you use is important. I'm not a "made from scratch" kinda gal, so we looked for reviews of waffle mixes & noted that Hungry Jack & Aunt Jemima are the highest rated. We've been using Aunt Jemima Buttermillk Pancake & Waffle Mix, and it's fantastic... just add water & oil! Make sure you let the batter sit for at least 5 minutes before cooking though. We were so eager the first time around that we didn't wait long enough for the batter to sit, and the waffles came out dense and kinda blah.
So good-bye pancakes, and HELLO WAFFLES!
So yeah, regular waffles are ok. But then a ham and cheese sandwich done on one of these is a whole other thing! Yum! Try one for crying out loud! You know you want to! And check out some online videos of waffling! lol