Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Presto Gigabit Ethernet Pro PCIe Card
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on February 21, 2014
You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a NIC with native OSX support that works Out of the Box. I put a cheapo nic into my older Apple and under heavy load (and sometimes just randomly) it would lock up. Replacing it with this solved the problem. This would be ideal for the 'hackintosh' as well.
on May 22, 2013
MB's Ethernet was lousy. Went 404 on me numerous times. Product works as advertised. Good quality and the price was right. No complaints. If it fails or a problem crops up I will return here and report my findings.
on April 23, 2013
This card will work in Hackitosh OOB - my board is a gigbyte z68

only had to purchase this because the on board (z68) ethernet port died on me randomly.

easy install - no drivers needed.
on March 5, 2013
I bought this card for use in one of my CustoMac builds. it works perfectly with OS X 10.8.2 without needing any additional hacks, quirks or kexts. Bundled with a low profile bracket, which I needed for my build.
on September 19, 2012
wonderful product. Installed, no drivers needed, now I have Ethernet eth0 on Mac OS X 10.8.1
very satisfied
I tried other WiFi cards and WiFI USB adaptors and they all failed
on August 14, 2012
This board is plug and play for anyone with a Mac (as well as a Hackintosh). Very satisfied. Documentation was pretty basic (basically a photocopy of a manual or print out of a pdf).
on September 19, 2012
I just do not love more than I thought, because It Should work in full Gigabit natively on Mac OSX running into a Hackingtosh, but into a PC running windows, it is amazing fast, Mainly working together with the onboard one. Using the aggregation function to get up to 2Gbps with a 1GB switch usuall!
on August 11, 2013
I was getting freezes with the Integrated LAN of my motherboard (Z77-DS3H rev. 1.1) with experimental drivers. This card works OOB and I have yet experienced a freeze on my machine.
on December 31, 2013
the built in ethernet port on my 2008 mac pro died and I needed something get it back online. This has worked flawlessly and easily.
on April 18, 2013
Works well with Windows 8, plug and play, no driver needed. Just install end reboot the computer.
Presto Gigabit Card.