|Item Weight||9.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.8 x 12.9 x 12.2 inches|
|Item model number||AF888|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AF888|
|Vehicle Service Type||all-terrain-vehicles, utility-vehicles, street-sport-motorcycles, off-road-motorcycles, street-cruiser-motorcycles, street-touring-motorcycles, street-motor-scooters, snowmobiles, marine-personal-craft|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Prestone AF888 Dex-Cool Antifreeze - 1 Gallon
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $9.37. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.15 (30%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Recommended and formulated for use in all vehicles that require Dex-Cool coolant
- Also for use with cars and light-duty trucks with aluminum radiators using extended life coolant
- Blend of premium long-lasting inhibitors provides extended performance
- Protects against temperature extremes and the ravages of rust and corrosion
- Good for 5 years or 150,000 miles
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||12.9 x 15.8 x 12.2 in||16.2 x 13.1 x 12.6 in||7.3 x 11.8 x 4.1 in||12 x 4 x 7.38 in||4 x 12 x 7.4 in||2.7 x 92 x 4.2 in|
|Item Weight||9.3 lbs||—||—||—||9 lbs||1 lb|
|Size||1 Gallon||1 Gallon||1 Gallon||1 Gallon||1 Gallon||1 Gallon|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Prestone Dex-Cool Extended Life Antifreeze/Coolant (full strength) is recommended and formulated for use in all vehicles that require Dex-Cool coolant, as well as all other cars and light-duty trucks with aluminum radiators using extended life coolant. This patented formula has a concentrated blend of premium long-lasting inhibitors for extended performance, protecting against temperature extremes and the ravages of rust and corrosion.
From the manufacturer
About the Manufacturer
For 80 years, the Prestone name has provided customers the highest quality products, including the leading brand of antifreeze/coolant. Prestone antifreeze has protected cooling systems through seven decades of evolving engine operations and cooling system demands. As a result, Prestone has become the best-selling antifreeze in North America.
As one of the leaders in antifreeze, brake fluid, and other automotive fluids, Prestone has developed the well-earned reputation as the innovation and quality leader, and Prestone continues to set the standard. The introduction of new Prestone with Cor-Guard inhibitors is the most recent example of Prestone providing leading technology that improves the life of engines.
Since 1927 when the Prestone brand first introduced Antifreeze/Coolant for automobiles, people have trusted the Prestone name for outstanding protection in their car's cooling systems. Today's cars and light-duty trucks are more complicated than ever. Antifreeze/Coolants come in a variety of colors and chemistries. Prestone can help you figure out which one is right for you.
- Prestone Extended Life Antifreeze is fortified with Cor-Guard inhibitors to prevent corrosion.
- Prestone Dex-Cool Antifreeze is formulated for use in all vehicles that require Dex-Cool coolant, and can also be used in all other cars and light-duty trucks that use extended life coolant.
- Prestone Prime Extended Life Antifreeze is formulated for use with any coolant in any vehicle with aluminum or other engine metals.
- Prestone Prime Green Antifreeze is an ethylene glycol based low silicate formula. For Heavy Duty applications the use of Supplemental Coolant Additives (SCAs) is recommended.
- Prestone RV Waterline Antifreeze is ideal for winterizing all potable water supply systems and is recommended for use in boats, trailers, and vacation homes.
- Prestone Low Tox Antifreeze features a propylene glycol formula that provides an added margin of safety for pets and wildlife.
|Compatible with ANY antifreeze||✓||✓|
|Compatible with ANY make and model vehicle||✓|
|Provides protection up to 5 years or 150,000 miles||✓||✓||✓|
|For use with cars||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|For use with light duty trucks||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|For use with heavy duty trucks||✓|
|Freeze-up and boil-over protection||✓||✓|
|For winterizing potable water supply systems||✓|
|Added safety for pets and wildlife||✓|