|Item Weight||14.4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6.4 x 4.2 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||AS117|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AS117|
|Vehicle Service Type||Street-touring-motorcycles, Street-sport-motorcycles, Marine-personal-craft, Off-road-motorcycles, Street-cruiser-motorcycles, Snowmobiles, Utility-vehicles, All-terrain-vehicles, Street-motor-scooters|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Prestone AS117 Super Radiator Anti-Rust - 14.5 oz.
|Price:||+ $4.99 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Coats and helps protect key cooling system metals from corrosion
- Can be added to antifreeze and coolants between changes to boost the depleted corrosion protection
- Will not cause over-addition problems such as reduced heat transfer or inhibitor precipitation
- Provides rust protection between coolant changes
Frequently bought together
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Zerex ZXRU1 Original Green 50/50 Prediluted Ready-to-Use Antifreeze/Coolant 1 GA
Zerex Original Green Antifreeze/Coolant, Concentrated - 1gal (ZX001)
Zerex DEX-COOL Organic Acid Technology Antifreeze / Coolant 1 GA
Antifreeze Coolant, 1 gal., 50/50, ZXGO51
|Sold By||Osgood Tool and Home Goods||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Valvoline||Amazon.com|
|Compatible with Vehicle Type||all-terrain-vehicles, utility-vehicles, street-sport-motorcycles, off-road-motorcycles, street-cruiser-motorcycles, street-touring-motorcycles, street-motor-scooters, snowmobiles, marine-personal-craft||all-terrain-vehicles, utility-vehicles, street-sport-motorcycles, off-road-motorcycles, street-cruiser-motorcycles, street-touring-motorcycles, street-motor-scooters, snowmobiles, marine-personal-craft||all-terrain-vehicles, utility-vehicles, street-sport-motorcycles, off-road-motorcycles, street-cruiser-motorcycles, street-touring-motorcycles, street-motor-scooters, snowmobiles, marine-personal-craft|
|Item Weight||0.90 lbs||9.00 lbs||1.00 lbs||9.66 lbs||5.00 lbs|
|Size||14.5 Ounce||1 GA||1 GA||1 GA||1 GA|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Super Radiator Anti-Rust contains an inhibitor package that coats and helps protect key cooling system metals from corrosion. This product can be added to antifreeze/coolants between changes to boost the depleted corrosion protection of these fluids. When used according to package directions, this specially formulated product will not cause over-addition problems such as reduced heat transfer or inhibitor precipitation that can be detrimental to the antifreeze in the system. Prestone Super Radiator Anti- Rust provides rust protection between coolant changes and is compatible with conventional DEX-COOL antifreezes.
Customers also viewed these products
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PRESTONE AS195 COMPLETE CARE AND STOP LEAK - 22 oz. REVIEW
I smelled coolant in my car, the windshield had residue on it that was hard to clean off, and the windshield sometimes fogged up for years. Then it recently got really bad every time the AC was off. Lots of steam on windshield and unhealthy, strong coolant smell in car. So I read about it and found out that's the heater core and stop leak should work.
It did work, but...
1. Bought a turkey baster to get enough coolant out so I could put the Stop Leak bottle in. But I didn’t know the fins go all the way up to the top in my Buick LeSabre radiator.
2. When I got out all I could, only one third of the bottle went in.
3. Put back on the radiator cap, and ran the engine for a minute to circulate it through.
4. Used the turkey baster again, and the Stop Leak filled it to the top again. But there was still a third of a bottle left.
5. Finally thought about turning on the engine and taking the cap off. (This is safe when starting cold.) And noticed that the coolant does not circulate in that car until the thermostat opens up after it starts to get hot. (Unlike my old Malibu used to). So I put the last of the Stop Leak into the Reserve Bottle. Wish I had done that from the beginning.
6. But when I started driving with the heater on there was NO more coolant smell, and NO more steam on the windshield!!
So, it did not even take a full bottle and worked instantly.
A few months later, the smell came back a bit and the windshield sometimes fogs up, but it's still 90% better.
I have a leaky engine block on a 40 years old car, and the BarsLeaks works GREAT for it. And then one day while looking for Prestone Super Radiator Anti-Rust (AS170Y) (which by the way also works GREAT).. I accidentally clicked on this stuff, since the bottles look so similar. I went ahead with it because I did need some more stop leak anyway too.
Within DAYS this didn't plug the leaks but instead plugged Everything and I was near overheating! So I flushed out the system, and thinking it might just be a fluke, I tried the stuff again.
Nope... still jammed up the system, and almost had me stalled on the freeway!
I love the regular Prestone anti-freeze and their anti-rust, but this stuff just doesn't work like the $3 BarsLeaks anti-leak stuff, and in fact makes things worse.