Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 112 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 126 reviews
on April 25, 2015
I give the series 5 stars but the DVD production only 2 stars. These DVD's are very annoying.
1. There is no Play ALL selection
2. Not only do you have to select each episode from the main menu, but after you do ANOTHER menu appears and you have to select Play Episode. I wouldn't have selected the episode from the main menu if I didn't want to play it. I see why they have done this. Instead of letting you select Language from the main menu and then have it apply to all selections, they have the Language selection on each episode's submenu. Like I'm going to watch episode #1 in English and #2 in German????
3. These are two-sided DVD's but there isn't any writing around the center hole on the flip side to alert you to this fact. The printing on the A side has tiny type (maybe size 4 font) saying "Episodes 1-4 on side A, Episodes 5-7 on B" but trust me, you really have to look for it with a magnifying glass. I didn't realize this and missed half the episodes!

I would have preferred to pay a couple dollars more and have decent DVD's rather than these crappy things. They are so annoying that I am considering purchasing DVD editing software, ripping these to my hard drive, add the missing/malplaced selections and burning my own. I usually like to watch my DVD's multiple times but I am having a hard time making it through this series. The sound and picture quality is excellent and I LOVE the show, but the DVD controls are just stupid! They should fix these, or better yet, make them available for purchase on Amazon Instant Video! Guess what? Season 4 DVD's are the same way!! Arghh!
on May 1, 2017
It was fun to see it again, hadn't seen since it ran on t.v. and I had forgotten much of it.
on December 1, 2010
How is posible that a series with 4 seasons and 2 movies still not have any ending?? It's like you reading a book and when you turn the page the rest are all blank, let you in the middle of nowhere. Dont misunderstanding, the series is good and the characters are amazing, especially my favorite: Miss Parker. I blame the Pretender's writers because they ruin the story with to many secrets and never answer anything, they complicate the story to much and in some way started to be annoying. They kill the series and the movies, increasing the problem instead find a perfect ending. It's like they never knew how to ended. When the series was cancel the creators and writers announce 4 movies to end the story but the lack of ratings they just produced 2 of them, and even that they not did an ending, can you believe it??. All story needs an ending, a closer, no matter is a good ending or fatal ending, just need one. So if you was a fan of this series, well you can pass this, but if you are someone like me, someone who likes to see drama or supense but like to watch the story with a proper begin and a proper ending, so this series is not for you. I blame myself for not doing a proper search to stop me to buy it. I dont like story with not closure,let you a bad taste...I hope I can help somebody...
on February 26, 2017
I loved this show! Wish there would have been closure!
on August 11, 2017
Returned seasons 2 and 3 three times
on May 12, 2017
one of the discs kept freezing up. had to send back and ask for refund
on March 9, 2017
great video, thanks
on January 30, 2015
Hulu Plus dropped The Pretender just as I started season 2. So, I needed to continue the series. What can I say?
on July 12, 2013
This season was not offered on Netflix and I wanted to see the episodes for this season. So this purchase satisfied my need. However, several of the discs were scratched and on various episodes the disc hesitated;skipped. Managed to see most of all the episodes. If this purchase was to keep in my collection and watch often I would be dissappointed and returned the discs.
on November 26, 2013
I love the Pretender series and am thrilled to finally have the Third Season! I never get tired of watching Jarod outsmart the bad guys and help the good guys. I wish they would bring the series back, but in the meantime, I'm grateful to be able to watch the series whenever I want with these DVDs. Item arrived very fast, and well-packaged. Recommend Seller. A+