Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ever Pretty Chiffon Bridal Evening Shawls Scarves 0001P
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on May 13, 2013
The fabric is substantial and silky in feel. Since it is chiffon, I was expecting that it would be quite transparent but that is not the case! The scarf is only semi see-through, which was a surprise. It is the perfecty weight for summer evenings when you are unsure what the weather might be. The shade of blue is perfect for my wardrobe of turquoise & royal blue for spring/summer.
on April 15, 2015
Beautiful stole/scarf! I wore this with a white dress for a vow renewal on the beach. The color is listed as "Pastel Blue", but is actually a fabulous aqua color that matched the color of the ocean in Florida. The product arrived quickly, I just touched it up with a steam iron to remove the wrinkles and it was perfect.
review image review image
on June 4, 2015
I got this evening shawl to go with a dress for the graduate student formal. It looked wonderful! I got many compliments on the ensemble. Be aware that it will not provide you with warmth, but is ideal for a warm to moderate evening. The event that I went to was outside and I was comfortable all evening. I should note that we were also dancing, so that also helped to keep me warm. I definitely reccommend this product. I will also say, that I followed other reviewers and washed it before wearing it. Finally, I have quite broad shoulders, and I was able to wrap it around me, you should have ample room with this shawl. I'm holding it in the picture because I thought it looked cuter that way. I hope this was helpful!
review image
on August 20, 2013
I was looking for an inexpensive wrap to go with a sleeveless dress for my daughter's wedding. This matched perfectly (I chose Camel - which happen to be almost the exact shade of the 'champagne' dress I am wearing). The color on my monitor was accurate. The wrap is lightweight, but looks very nice with finished seams, no pulls, etc. I will use it even after the wedding. It shipped quickly and the price - ten dollars instead of thrity or higher, that was fantastic! I am very happy that Amazon can offer these deals.
on August 8, 2015
My wedding dress was a little too white when I ordered it, so I used this scarf as a sash to add a little something. I was very pleased with the result. I got a lot of compliments on the dress. The sash really brought it together.
review image
on June 11, 2014
Great price, and just what I needed/wanted for my no sleeve mother of the bride gown in the heat of August in Maryland. Flabby arms covered, Chic, not heavy, smooth nice flow of the sheer fabric. I think it witll be perfect day or night for our daughters summer garden wedding. I looked online at wedding vendors and similar stoles started at over $30. This was a great bargain for me, just perfect for the occasion, and arrived very quickly in the mail. The color stated navy, but so did my dress. My dress is actually a little bit brighter than navy, more like sapphire blue, as is the stole..a perfect match.
on June 7, 2013
Purchased the "sapphire blue" which in 99 out of 100 times is comparable to royal blue--- this was PURPLE! a royal purple for sure! had to return- returning was ok but still disappointed in the poor description
on December 26, 2014
This matched my bridesmaid dress from David's Bridal perfectly! My dress was in the color guava and the fabric was a crinkle chiffon. David's did not have a wrap that matched my dress that could be ordered in time so I took a chance on this because it was available with Prime 2 day shipping and even though it's labeled here as "pink" it's really more of a coral guava kind of color. Very rarely does a leap of faith work out like this did but I was very happy to have this wrap in case I felt like I wanted to cover up a bit more. I don't normally do strapless so this was the perfect thing to have on hand. I purchased mine for about $10. I think the posted "regular" price is way more than it ever sells for
on June 17, 2013
I used this as a shawl for a wedding I was in and it looked great! Love the material and over all a good bargain.
on April 5, 2013
very pretty, just what I was looking for, perfect length to wear in many styles, plain simple chiffon can be worn with many evening outfits.