Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 19, 2000
This tape provides hours of fun and laughs for the entire family. I've always enjoyed Prairie Home Companion's Annual Joke Show (although Garrison Keillor claims it causes the greatest loss of National Public Radio members of any other show). Now I can bring this annual treat to life whenever I need a good laugh (almost daily). It kept us roaring on a recent car trip. This was probably the first time in history that kids never asked "When are we going to get there." However, it is probably important for me to add this disclaimer: Listening to this tape in the car or while operating heavy machinery could be hazardous to your health. Amazon.com -- thanks for recommending it to me. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys this radio program or who needs good laugh.
24 people found this helpful
on September 17, 2017
You might go around telling people jokes after.
on January 25, 2018
Such silliness. These joke cds are so much fun to hear. I like playing them when I'm driving.
on August 27, 2013
My goal is to keep recycling corny jokes that the future gets a chance to groan at these long lasting jokes.Long live the corny jokes. they are a great speed bump in life.
One person found this helpful
on July 20, 2007
I got this after I already had the Joke Show CDs. I was telling all the jokes I'd heard, but having trouble remembering many of them. This is a great way to get the jokesa in writing. There are a few new ones, but overall it's best after you've already heard the CDs (which are 5 star in my book :-)
2 people found this helpful
on March 28, 2014
I listen to this CD over and over and I laugh just as hard each time. The jokes are all goofy, silly and "punny" so they're right up my alley. The majority of the jokes are great for kids, although a few are a little bawdy. However, there is no foul or explicit language. They are good fun in the car when you're on a road trip. I feel great after listening to these CDs, like they say "Laughter is the best medicine.".
on February 23, 2010
this a hugely various collection: something for everyone, from "knock=knock" jokes to long and sophisticated story-jokes, with, at their best, some subtlety in characterization. there are sections for special interest, almost all of them pretty funny, of various lengths, and usable in different settings: for example, lawyers, doctors, engineers, etc. the few very slightly off-color jokes are never coarse and usually variants of straight jokes. for a paperback, it is well-printed and strongly bound. amazon's price, as usual, is a solid buying point.
One person found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on August 30, 2016
Love it
on September 16, 2015
Hilarious.
on October 13, 2010
It's not the kind of book that you will want to sit down and read the whole thing in one sitting. But if you are feeling blue and want the World around you to lighten up a bit then you may want to pick this book up, read until you start giggling or just plain laughing out loud. It can change a whole day. Then set it down until the next time. This way the book can last for years.