Pretty Good Solitaire (Windows Software) - Play More Than 800 Different Solitaire Card Games, From Classic Games Like Klondike, Freecell, and Spider to original adaptations like Demons and Thieves and Double FreeCell.
|Price:||$29.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Pretty Good Solitaire is easy to play, giving you the choice of the standard drag and drop or its unique quick right button mouse clicks to move the cards.
- Don't settle for just being able to undo one move again, with Pretty Good Solitaire you can undo every move and redo them again if you wish.
- Leave a game while it is in progress and Pretty Good Solitaire will save it for you - when you enter that game again it will play the game back for you to where you left off.
- You can submit your statistics to the web site and see how you rank against other players (registered users only). Or play more than 1000 games and get listed among our solitaire addicts. Some Pretty Good Solitaire players have played tens of thousands of games!
- The install contains its own key and will install itself 1) make sure to install using the CD from Amazon 2) make sure to complete the entire install (don't abort)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More than 800 Different Games From classic games like Klondike, FreeCell, and Spider, to original games found nowhere else. You won't find a more complete collection of solitaire card games.
Play Pyramid, Cruel, Gaps (Montana), Crescent, Diplomat, Indian Patience, and original games such as Demons and Thieves, Aces and Kings, and Double FreeCell.
Pretty Good Solitaire contains a solitaire game for every mood. Whether you want an easy, mindless game or an intellectual challenge, you will find it here.
Top Customer Reviews
I found this Solitaire game with Freecell on Amazon and downloaded the trial version from [...]. After playing it a few times I bought it and am extremely happy. They have a free download of many card faces so one is bound to please you. The Freecell game itself is smarter and handles many of the moves automatically by using a single click of the right mouse button.
I haven't tried the other 723 games, but plan to try a few more.
If you are unpleased with the win 7 card games you might want to download the trial version and take it for a spin.
Follow up: after receiving my complaint they emailed me instructions on how to download and install an older version and have my old registration code continue to work.
I called their Tech Support Ph# several times at several times but never got someone to answer the phone. After sending several e mails back and forth over 6 days They finally gave me a code which allowed me to get the full version I had paid for in the first place. I spent hours working on this as they indicated I had not installed properly. This was especially frustrating as so many customers had no problem.
The bottom line is some of the discs they sell do not install the required code, so if you have this problem demand a code and don't submit to a runaround.