- File Size: 2801 KB
- Print Length: 286 pages
- Publication Date: December 29, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00QCG45PM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#233,788 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #288 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Women's Fiction
- #1600 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- #2743 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
|Print List Price:||$8.00|
Save $4.01 (50%)
Pretty Liar (The Pretty Trilogy Book 2) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
We get to peek into Kai's life a bit more and learn that the arrogant alpha male has a soft inside in contrast to his rough exterior. We see and hear more from the douchey ex fiancé that just won't go away. I guess you could say he was like a bad case of the crabs... (I don't quite have the humor this great author has) The ex along with Kate's family will throw her some curves that she must deal with and Kai's family will do the same. The ending of Pretty Lair will leave you with a bit of surprise that will make you want book three, Pretty Persuasion, earlier than its anticipated release date in March. I am definitely ready for it now!
When I saw that it was a trilogy I promised myself that I would stop and write a review before going on to the next book. Half-way through reading this one I immediately went ahead and purchased the other two just to keep me feeling safe knowing they were there waiting for me to jump into. So the stopping to write a review for each was a lie I told myself; I just couldn't do it.
It's hard to take a plot that has been done over and over and over of late and make it different. Yes this has been told in many ways, and you will probably see a few similarities in this trilogy to remind you of another famous one; but it all stops there. Move this one to the top of your next to read list. The STORY woven around what is familiar certainly is not; it is fresh and interesting in and of itself alone. Now add to that sexy hot panty scenes and you have got yourself a fantastic read.
Go for it.
Pretty Liars jumps right in where we left off from book 1. Can Kate venture into the unknown with Kai? Can Kai convince Kate to trust him and experience his kink? While the two navigate through life, the one thing they know for sure is that they are drawn to one another. Kai is exotic, charming and mysterious. He draws you in and I don’t think Kate stands much of a chance against his charm. Kate shows her emotions easily. Kai sees what Kate still has to come to terms with. Slowly he shows her what her body craves. When sinister characters come into play the journey starts looking bleak. At the end of this installment we are left on a cliff-hanger and our hearts go out to poor Kate. I found this book to be well written, funny, entertaining, and erotic as hell. Yet the author has cleverly shown the investment that Kate has in Kai, as well as the insecurities and emotions she is feeling. I need to one click to see if mysterious Kai is as invested in Kate as we are hoping for.
Reviewed for Hot Books and Sassy Girls Book Blog
Slowly, the true person beneath the domineering façade emerges. This book made me cry. To find out who Kai is, you’re going to have to read it yourself.
Eagerly awaiting the final book in the trilogy. Five stars.
Read my full review at http://jessmollybrownauthor.com/2015/03/17/review-excerpt-pretty-liar-by-donna-alam/
This book had me happy, sad, laughing, yelling, and my anxiety through the roof trying to hurry to find out what happens next. By now on my 3rd Donna book it should be known that I love her books and they only get better. She creates a masterpiece of emotions. I want to yell at Kate I want to shake Kai, I want to strangle their families. But throughout it all I want to know what happens next. Enjoy💋
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Multicultural
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Religious
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Multicultural & Interracial
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy