Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 131 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 202 reviews
on February 8, 2015
I love how Sara Shepard has the ability to capture her audience and how she continues to do it time and again. There is only one thing that I dislike about this series and it is technically not Ms. Shepard's fault because I never heard of this series until I started watching it on tv. The blame should actually be placed on the tv show for not following along with Ms. Shepard's script that was perfectly laid out there for them to go along with. For the most part, they did stick to the books pretty closely except when instead of going along with the Series and killing off one of the characters like in the books, they keeps the person alive. So now I am about to start Book #4 and I cannot seem to put it down, even though one of my favorite characters is now dead and I don't want to end up confusing myself between the two (The Books and The Television Show).

There is one person that I have recommended this Book Series too. I suggested it because we both share in the love I have for this Book Series and that would be one of my best friends and practically my sister because of how close we have gotten, Daniella. Both of us love the show and we both started reading this Book Series on the same day around the same time.

I gave this Book Series the rating I did for this reason and that is because I love it but I only wish Ms. Shepard had not killed off one of my favorite characters. I absolutely love both the TV Show and the Book Series
on July 16, 2013
Pretty Little Liars is a great, suspenseful, exciting, thrilling series with unexpected twists at every turn. Both the book series and the tv series is well written (and acted), the actress selection doesn't quite match up on t for example in the book Emily is a Caucasian, redheaded girl with older sisters whereas she is a Filipino girl and an only child on the tv series. However the tv show stories and acting does do the book justice. I'm thrilled with both and can't wait to read and watch more. While this series was intended for teenagers I'm in my late thirties and am enjoying it just as much as a teenager would. So glad I'm out of high school. And never had any secrets. ; )
on September 30, 2015
Love, love, love these books! Sara has done it again with another installment of the best series ever, Pretty Little Liars! I don't like to post what happens in the book due to spoilers, but I promise you won't be disappointed with the twists and turns you can always expect from this series!
on January 18, 2016
Sara Shepard does not disappoint! This book is another great read if you like the Pretty Little Liars books! I would highly recommend this series to anyone (tween and up) who likes mystery and action. Each time I read one of the books in this series I can't put it down! Awesome series!
on May 26, 2014
A's methods of torture just get better and better. The rest of the secrets come spilling out, causing not only tension between the girls, but also with their families and everyone around them. Unlike the show, these girls have not returned to being best friends. They lie to each other just as much as they do to everyone else. I feel pity for Aria in this book.. she doesn't deserve what she gets in the least. And I love how as soon as Hanna finds a little happiness, A is ready to take it all away! Good ending.
on January 20, 2014
I like this book because it leaves in suspense and make me want to continue reading. I also liked this book because it was a perfectly written book and it is cool how it is in different perspectives. I would recommend this to anyone who likes adventure or mystery. Btw, this book is not like the shows. It is a little bit different.
on May 26, 2016
I liked this book so far it was the slowest. Super quick and good read. Everyone who reads these will love em
on September 4, 2013
I started reading this series based on the hit TV show on ABC. Unfortunately after reading these books I've found that I actually like the show better then the books (which rarely happens for me) but nonetheless, I enjoyed the books. All 4 girls- Hanna, Spencer, Emily, and Aria keep me on my toes and although these are YA books- I find myself always wanting MORE! Shepard does a great job with leaving us hanging (cliffhangers-duh!) and I find myself buying the new book immediately and diving in head first!
on May 15, 2014
These really are easy reads, but so fun. The entire series is excellent. They are fun and quick reads and keep you guessing.
on September 23, 2016
This series gets better and better! Suspicious and fun! Creeps me out...I feel like someone is following me now all the time! Definitely becoming a favorite series for me.