Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Circle of Friends Pendant, Horse
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on November 24, 2009
The box that the necklace came in was unique.The necklace is beautiful.I was surprised it was such a nice gift for the price.I bought it for my granddaughter.I wanted to keep it when I saw it.My daughter loved it also.
on May 15, 2013
For the price, the pendant and the box it comes in are cute. But in a matter of a couple months, you'll have to put the pendant on a different chain because it'll oxidize and you won't want it to touch your kid's skin.
on January 11, 2012
My daughter and I love this pretty necklaces, it doesn't look cheap and it is so cute, we recommand it !!!!!
on January 3, 2012
Got as a gift for 5 year old daughter at Christmas. She loved it. Beautiful box too. Very worth it for the price.
on October 7, 2014
What is not stated in the description, and what is very difficult to see in the photo, is that the face of this pony is green. It took me by surprise...I 'm not used to seeing green-faced ponies! The necklace was cute, but I didn't care for the green color.
on October 5, 2011
Very high quality for a child's necklace, but it's definitely sized as a child's necklace. Keep that in mind for any adults who are wanting it -- unless you're prepared to put the pendant on a longer chain. Both the necklace and its box are lovely gifts for little horse-lovers.
on August 24, 2012
I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the container. The outer 'horse' box is a short fuzzy material and the details are great! Bought for my 6 year old granddaughter's birthday and I will bet this will be one of her favorite gifts (and it didn't cost me much!)

Great product. Also, being a 6-year-old 'horse princess', the 'diamond' at the top of the pendant, as she will see it, will make her feel extra special!
on August 28, 2012
My daughter is obsessed with horsies. I can not wait to give this to her for her birthday. She will flip out! It arrived fast and packaged nicely. What a beautiful box it is in and a beautiful first "nice" necklace to give to my little girl. The price is great too! Love this item.
on October 29, 2013
I say this is great for a 10-year-old-girl because it's pretty and also because the cost is so reasonable that she can enjoy it, wear it, lose it, or get the chain all tangled up, and it's not upsetting to an adult. I've learned that children have to be taught to care for jewelry and expensive items, and this is a good one for her: she loves it and tries to take care of it, but she's still a kid and her jewelry box also contains things like fake mardi gras beads and other doo-dads she's collected here and there. If you want your girl to have fine jewelry, this isn't the set to buy. If you want her to enjoy it, then it is.
on December 25, 2011
My daughter was so delited to receive this necklace, everything about it is perfect. My favorite part is the conecting part of the clasp has several loops to adjust the length of the chain.