Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.49 shipping
+ $5.49 shipping
Pretty Pretty Princess Cinderella Edition
|Price:||$93.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Jewelry dress-up game
- Move your glass slipper around the game board to find the accessories you need for the ball
- Collect the necklace, earrings, ring and bracelet first before midnight to win
- For 2 to 4 players
- Ages 4 and up.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The entire premise of the game is to move your colored slipper around the board where you land on pictures of various pieces of jewelry. If you aren't already wearing what you land on, you take the piece out of the jewelry box and put it on. To win, be the first person to get your necklace, bracelet, both earrings, ring, and crown.
* Easy to play. Very simple rules.
* Easy and fast to put away. All pieces have a definite place inside the box.
* Entertaining for my preschool daughters who pretend princess 24/7.
* Teaches basics of playing board games such as taking turns, moving the number of spaces on the spinner, congratulating the winner (we princesses curtsy to the winner), putting away the pieces when finished, etc.
* The target ages. I would not leave my preschoolers to play with this game alone due to choking hazards and flimsy jewelry that I'm sure they would break in no time. But I doubt that an older kid would find the game fun because there's really no challenge: you just win by luck of the spin.
* Cheap, cheap jewelry. Much less durable than regular Disney princess play jewelry. After game play, you'll want to put these pieces right back in the box to keep them whole.
* Some assembly required. When you first open the box, you decorate the crown and jewelry box with tiny, plastic, sticky-backed "jewels." These are so little that even I had trouble handling them and getting them where I wanted.Read more ›
Again, if you just want to play Pretty Pretty Princess, go for the original. If your daughter needs a Disney fix try to talk her in to the original, it really is a much better game.
Setting the game board up is a little hard. You have to remember how the colors go otherwise it won't fit just right. It's like a puzzle almost.
The jewlery is just like the classic game, simple and easy to take on and off. Yes it's cheap and that's a good thing seeing as how both my sister and I have forgotten to take off one piece well after we played the game. The jewlery even fit me at 22 so even us big kids can play!
There isn't much difference with this one and the original except you have a Cinderella themed board edges and clock tower. If the original is cheaper then get that one. It won't make a difference to the girl because the game is still the same.
The only downside was when we played with just two players it was hard to get rid of the clock tower (which you need to, to win). We would just end up going around and around the board either trying to get rid of the tower or trying to get the "take any piece" circle to get the crown. We ended up making it so that if you landed on the clocktower after you already have it you can put it back on the game board. I think with three or more players we could just keep circling but with just us we use that cheat.
Another thing for us was when I tried to open one of the earrings it fell apart and this was the first time we played it. It didn't break, I just had to pop it back into it's tiny holes but it still sucked since it was a new game.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very disappointed. Said all pieces were included and new, however the crown is missing.Published 1 month ago by Alison Fox
Kind of a cheap game but my daughter loves it. She is always asking me to play with her and I'm delighted when I'm the pretty pretty princess...Published on August 21, 2014 by NBrof
my product said it was complete but it was not. It was missing some pieces, it had extra pieces that did not belong, and it had a broken piece.Published on July 28, 2014 by ashley coe
Perfect for you toddler princess. She even let me win a couple of times so I could become a princess.Published on April 21, 2014 by Shannon Polansky
Wonderful game. I don't know anyone who doesn't like to play this game. I think it is a good game for kids to learn with. It also gives their brain some exercise.Published on February 5, 2014 by sweetie