|Fits as expected||
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Cotton Delivery Gown
- Made in USA
- Machine Wash Cold - Line Dry
- Cross-wrap neckline for immediate skin-to-skin access & breastfeeding
- Zipper back to allow for epidural access if necessary
- Hidden frontal opening for fetal monitors
- Full coverage with stylish butterfly sleeve - Double seam Coverstitch hem
- Comes in One Size (2-16 pre-pregnancy) & Plus Size (18-26 pre-pregnancy)
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Pretty Pushers labor gown is a smart, inexpensive alternative to the standard used hospital gown for labor and delivery. Aside from being soft and stylish, the best aspects of Pretty Pushers birthing gowns are the necessary openings for medical access points. Many modern labors involve monitors, IVs, and epidurals - and women are left feeling disappointed and exposed by the traditional unisex hospital gowns, which allow for none of the above. Pretty Pushers labor & delivery gowns are designed with an opening in the front for fetal monitors, access from the back for epidural Ê(if needed), and a tie sleeves for size adjustment and immediate skin-to-skin access after delivery. ÊWash it after birth for breastfeeding. ÊOwn Your Labor!ª
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Origin: USA
- ASIN: B01NBBXY6D
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 23, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
There were holes in the shoulder, and it did not have the promised epidural access in the back, unless you want to unzip the entire thing.
The company will charge you a restocking fee to return it, as well as return shipping.
Buy this rag at your own risk, and know it will Cost you about 20.00 if you return. (Restocking fee and return shipping)