Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ever Pretty 3/4 Sleeve Sheer Lace Rhinestone V-neck Evening Party Dress 09053
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on January 19, 2014
Lace over arms has zero stretch and unfortunately I can't get my arms into the sleeves. Everything else fits perfectly, so I might just make some modifications so that its wearable.
on February 26, 2014
Fits beautifully! Color is true to photo (at least on my monitor). Lace sleeves do have some stretch. Rhinestone and lace detail at waist is beautiful. The slightly padded bust and cut of the neckline are very flattering. I am 5'7" and even with heels the skirt is a bit long but that is easily altered. So happy with my purchase!
on May 2, 2014
I needed a dress for my son's wedding and I was a bit skeptical given the low price for this gown. It is very well made and the fabrics are above average in this price range. I thought the rhinestones would look cheap but they're very pretty. The size chart is true to size. The sleeves are a snug fit by the hem but I work out and have long arms. Other comments said threads were hanging from the lace and it wasn't finished well, but that wasn't the case with the dress I received. It's cut just low enough so it doesn't look like a granny dress but isn't revealing. The back is slit by the lace. I'm going to add loops and buttons to close it up.
on January 25, 2014
I had to hem it, as I am 5'3", and it was a bit long - I wanted to be able to dance in it.
But it fit beautifully, I got so many compliments!
It has a built in bra, you do not need to wear one.
on April 14, 2014
I really loved this dress. It is so neat and the color is as shown in the picture. The make is perfect and the material is very soft. The dress is very flattering. I am 5'6, 130 lb and picked size 8.. it was perfect, just a bit long which is not a problem since it can be hemmed if necessary. The price is really good as well. I would recommend this dress for anyone.
on November 20, 2013
This dress is pretty form the waist down. The lace top looks awful, the trim is unfinished (like someone forgot to do the sewing).
Shame, this could be a very beautiful dress.
on August 7, 2015
Using this for my Mother of the Groom Dress! I love this dress, the fit is great, the length is great as i am 5'9", the quality is wonderful. After a fashion show of dresses for my nieces and sister this is the one they picked too! I purchased several dresses from local malls and on line - at least 10 and something always ended up being wrong from zippers to bad sizing to marks on the back. After getting shin splint, blisters and a shoulder injury this is the ONE! LOL Even though other dresses were more expensive this had the best fit and hung nicely. The sleeves were a good fit - everything was as advertised!! We did make two modifications, we removed several of the gems from the medallion and wrapped the sash around the waistline instead of letting it hang down. Added photo.
review image
on November 9, 2014
The dress was very lightweight. Material was definitely polyester. The color is a cross between sapphire/purple and beautiful. The lace is not stretchy on the top so if your arms are large, make sure to consider that. This was worn for a summer wedding and was a blessing because the material was so lightweight. I received many compliments on this dress, which was what I was hoping for. If you are a fan of alonce lace, you'll love this dress. There is a built in bra in this dress to give you an option to wear with or without, if you are top heavy, wear a bra. If you're not, you received a bonus in this dress.
on January 2, 2014
I used the measurements on the left like they instruct you to do. No luck-in the bust. Everywhere else it was great! I really liked the material the color is a little off in the picture though, make sure you look at the color title; much more accurate. Someone will get a really pretty gift in the mail. :(
on December 10, 2014
This is another Ever-pretty gown I have ordered from Amazon. The ones previously ordered fit great, but this one was a bust. The color was blue, but not the shade of royal blue I cared for, it seemed lighter than on my monitor. The length was great on me (I'm 5'8").

I ordered a size bigger based on my previous dress-buying experience, but it was too big, so if you choose to buy this dress, make sure to buy your correct size. The lace in the bust area is non-stretchy, which will affect the way it fits. The satin insert under the lace looks weird in my opinion, I don't think the color fits with the rest of the dress. When I put it on, my husband asked why I chose to wear that color bra under the dress... Overall, I would not buy this dress if I saw it in store. It was too big and I am sending it back.