Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 231 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 247 reviews
on August 12, 2014
I am 5'9" and 160 lbs with the measurements 39-34-41. I also tend to have broad shoulders. I have to say I expected more from this dress. The flow and drape of the fabric was nothing special, in fact it didn't really flow. The slit tended to want to close and I had to fight to make it look like it has a slit. The band holding the dress over my breasts didn't want to stay flat and kept curling. It also was more stretchy at the band creating a bit of a muffin top to the top of my breasts. Without a bra, my nipples were rather very obvious with this fabric compared to others I have tried. I kind of expected the fabric to show my tummy a bit more than other fabrics but went ahead with the purchase anyway hoping the design would make it less obvious but it did not. The beading on the side was a little cheap looking in my opinion. Overall I was not happy with this dress but for some reason my husband really liked it on me over all the other dresses I tried on for him, claiming most of what I pointed out wasn't very noticeable. I will post my pictures of it.
review image review image review image
on April 11, 2015
Very good dress for the price. Heavy material that doesn't wrinkle. Stretchy to fit a variety of shapes. I'm 5'4" 120lbs, small bust carrying weight in the lower body. It is tight but if I size up the top will be too big. Color is nice, quality is good. Length would be just right with some 4" heels but I can't walk in those so, I'll have to have it hemmed. Overall pleased. Shipping with Amazon prime of course was perfect, received it in 2 days.
review image review image review image review image
on February 21, 2015
Love it. Fits perfectly
review image
on May 8, 2015
This dress fits perfectly. best dresses i have ordered through Amazon. Before this I have come across a lot of low quality badly stitched dresses through Amazon. So i was very happy with this purchase. i added sequins on my own and made this dress shine
review image
on August 13, 2013
This was delivered today and I tried it on right away. It fit perfect! I wasn't sure how the top would fit since some said it was large on the top. I took the advice of one of the reviewers that said if you are smaller on top to go one size down and that's what I did. I'm 5'5" 125lbs and 34B. The size 6 was the right size. Needed a dress for a wedding this weekend and this will work. Its long and elegant so you will need high heels if you're my height. Very nice for the price. Didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars for a dress I may only wear once or twice. Very satisfied. Hope this review helps someone. Will order from this company again. Thanks Amazon.
on November 6, 2012
purchased for a last minute dress for marine corps ball (due to some unfortunate issues with another dress store on amazon) and it came quick and is beautiful. very comfortable, yet elegant. i wold recomend this dress to anyone. stretchy and true to size. i got the black one, and absolutely LOVE it. also, the material does NOT wrinkle, so i didnt even have to take it to the cleaners before the event. THANKS!!
on October 27, 2015
Little big at the top but fits as expected. Purchase for homecoming ball theme. Package deliver on time. Dress material was heavier then expect but very nice. I would purchase again in another color.
review image review image
on May 8, 2014
I purchased this gorgeous number last minute after painstakingly looking and trying to decide between at least a dozen choices. I can say with certainty, that I am grateful I chose this one! The fit was flawless without any need for last minute safety pins or fretting. I read the reviews of some people complaining about the fabric, I however, don't have a complaint there either. This dress does have some stretchy give, so I would say it is true to size. At first, before the gown was tried on, I was apprehensive the sleeveless part may fall down but my worries were quickly faded. The embellishments at the hip are secure and appealing. So many compliments and "wow's!" that if someone is thinking about this number...just do it! And you will be "wow'ed" at all night long too!
on March 20, 2014
This is a difficult review to write because I have very mixed feelings/opinion on the dress. The PROS: the style and fit (except length) are beautiful. I absolutely loved how perfectly it fit my chest, rib cage, and waist area...so flattering. I love the sexy, yet elegant short tube dress that peeks out nicely. CONS: The fabric is extremely thin and appears cheap (kind of like the thin, silky negligee/nightie). Secondly, as other reviewers have mentioned...it is very long.

I actually pondered, on whether to keep it, because I do love the flattering fit and elegant style. The cheap fabric, however, is something I would always be self conscience of and so I sent it back. I suppose the white sticker label on plastic bag that it comes in....with the product description..."cheap black dress" kind of sums it up. I wish I could find this exact fit and style, in a higher quality fabric.

For sizing help/comparison .....I am 5' 3", weigh 110 lbs, wear 32D bra, and wore 3" platform heels to try it on and it was still about 3/4" too long. Since I am rather short, length probably won't be an issue for most people wearing heels.

I hope this helps. 😄
on October 16, 2013
I read the reviews before purchasing. They were helpful b/c most women had a body issue they thought the dress covered from hiding a belly or going down a size b/c top runs big. I carry my weight in hips/thighs - the reviewer that stated their dimensions was most helpful so I will do the same and I purchased the same size dress as her size 6
I am not quite 5'3 so I will need higher heels .. but I also am between 125 and 130 pounds and 34B and the dress fit perfect.. Not only that I had a partial masectomy and so no v-necks which many formal dress have is not an option for me, however, with the style of the this dress (straight tube dress underneath) - you can't even tell.... My husband thought it looked beautiful on me and that made me smile the most.