|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$25.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|You Save:||$54.00 (67%)|
- Sexy v neck cocktail dress
- Detailed Size Info Please Check Left Image, Not Size Info Link. It is US Size when you place order.
- No padded bra
- Lace, no zip, hand wash only
- Lining, high stretch
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Elastic stretchy shoestring straps.Sexy with an amount of stretch to contour to your curves.Sexy plunging "V" shaped neckline.Embellished with glittery paillette at bust.Soft stretch polyester underlay with the most beautiful lace outer layer also with stretch.Elastic band sewn inside the dress of the back for easy fitting.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B007CVK41K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 24, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
If you are much taller than me, this dress may be a bit short on you since it's a asymmetrical hem and the underskirt is cut short in 2 places. I would say at about the 5'6" mark I would start to wonder or have to wear short boyshorts underneath to avoid the flash.
The only con is the fabric and it's the fabric at the bottom. I think this is highlighted in the black and white because you can see the white netting that is serged at the bottom....it's nicely finished for what it is but it's not great fabric. It feels a bit like a high end halloween costume if that makes sense. Younger person? Perfectly fine. But adult events or anything that is not whimsical? I just didn't think it was "nice enough" for that. The straps were a little cheap as well. Oddly enough I think the all red color might look better and hide the fabric issues.
1. The hem is not as drastically asymmetrical as in the image. This isn't a deal breaker though, especially since a few other reviews noted it being very short on one side.
2. The black lace section around the middle is not anywhere close to as significant as in the picture. The model's version has black lace from an empire waist to her natural waist. My version is a couple of inches at the most.
3. The lace from the waist down in my version has much more black than the image. It could be the lighting, of course, but the bottom line is that the appearance is not the same.
4. In the model's version the B&W lace section follows the asymmetrical hem at a diagonal. In my version it cuts straight across.
5. The cut is the reverse of the picture. Again, not a deal breaker, but leads me to further believe I did not get the same dress as in the image.
In its own way it is still a pretty dress, but it is not what I ordered, and not what I expected to receive. The places the where the lace types transition would probably be much more flattering if they were in the places pictured on the model. In this version I feel like I have a highlighter across the area I would much rather disguise.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I absolutely love this dress. It fit as expected and looks great. It's a bit "flexible" or "stretchable". Read morePublished 3 days ago by Lisa Borth
I love this dress. It is a bit short on one side and you may want/need to wear a pair of boy shorts underneath. I am 5"3".Published 3 days ago by Amanda
This was the perfect base for a fun belly dance performance. Had a multi tiered underskirt in various shades of green - very comfortable too!Published 8 days ago by Dahmia
I love this dress. The fit is great, the look is fun and flirty. Its simple to pack and throw on without any fuss. I'm 5'5" 130ibs and the small fits perfectly.Published 20 days ago by Diane
Dress was a little tight, not too crazy with the type of net material. Style is pretty, will have to return due to a little tight - prefer loose feel on this type of style.Published 29 days ago by Mashdz
This was not what I expected.. Th material is cheap looking and the dress is too long.. I'm 5 ft and had to make adjustmentsPublished 1 month ago by Ashbytrini