Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on January 18, 2016
The most complete and useful book I have seen as far as cancer complementary treatments. Includes helpful protocols, vitamins and mineral recommendations for different situations, suggested menus etc...
My wife had a pancreatic cancer detected in May 2009, treated totally and successfully by alternative means only. We depended heavily on the treatments described in this book, plus the very effective cancer fighting Beljanski products (look up Pao V-FM, Ladybel, Prostabel and RealBuild, also available here at amazon). I consider the combination as very effective: the Beljanski products directly fight cancer cells with no side effects, giving time and opportunity to the complementary protocols described in this book to bring the body back to a healthy condition. The outcome is true healing, where the organism is finally strong enough to control the cancer by itself again.
At least that was the case with my wife, who never received chemio, radiation or surgery and has until now over six years with an excellent quality of life, instead of the 3 to 6 months normal and painful prognosis.
on October 18, 2013
I love this book! Purchased it for my niece when she was diagnosed with a Stage 4 cancer 7 years ago. She is cancer free! She gave it back to me when I was diagnosised with a Stage 3 cancer last year. I got through all the treatments in an amazing way following this book! I worked my job through all of my treatments and walked 2 miles every day! I then passed the book to a friend with advanced cancer & bought myself a new one. The advice is amazing and easy to follow. I researched everything they put in the book and it seemed accurate based on my findings.
on January 17, 2011
I still give this book five stars, but as far as treating cancer with natural medicine, I don't have the courage. However, this book does discuss what to take during conventional treatment, which I applaud. I believe in combining conventional and natural treatment. I was forced into a purely natural approach when my 86 year old mother's oncologist wanted to "watch" her stage one lung cancer without further treatment (she had targeted radiation in 2009 which shrunk the tumor) when her PET scan turned out showing renewed cancer activity. Not wanting to "watch" her die of cancer, I implemented an intensive natural approach using the suggestions in this and other books. Nine months and two PET scans later, her cancer has stabilized and her two PET scans both showed reduced cancer activity. I give her a great multivitamin, curcumin, ginger, OMEGA 3 combination oil, quercetin, resveratrol, lutein, green tea capsules, and soy isoflavones and NAC with are synergistic with the green tea capsules. So far so good. Don't forget the fruits and vegetables, because everything I read talks about how important these are.
on May 30, 2016
Very informative on ways to prevent cancer, great for people who have cancer and are looking for alternatives.
on July 23, 2013
This book is really a great way to take charge of your diagnosis and follow the supplement regimens and other suggestions. I hope the update this book soon - but it has been so beneficial in my treatment decisions and health regimen and supplements. I have used Dr. Michaels supplements way before coming across this book. I have gotten for friends on Chemo and recurrance and for intial diagnosis. Get for your self or others. Highly recommended.
on August 23, 2017
I have leukemia and following the recommendations of this book, my oncologist was amazed to see the progress that I have made in 3 months.
on December 31, 2006
This is a great book for anyone looking for a better healthy way to kill and fight off cancer. Plus this book actually gives you a complete cure for Cancer. If you have cancer or know someone who has it, they will treasure it as they beat cancer holistically rather than using chemo. I bought this book on the advice of my Nauropathic Doctor when I was diagnosed by an oncologist with having Stage 4 Terminal Cancer and had over 200 cancerous tumors in my body. I elected to go the alternative route and thank the Lord less than 7 months from the day I was diagnosed terminal Stage 4, I was and still am completely Cancer -Free.

Stop buying into the mumbo jumbo from the MD and the FDA which state only chemo and drugs kill cancer, there is a cure and this book tells all. Believe it, I did!
on October 6, 2014
VERY ,VERY GOOD BOOK ,my husband its on the 100 page ,he is cleaning my pantry and teling me what we should eat to be HEALTY ,YOU WILL OPEN YOUR BRAIN HOW MUCH BAD THINGS WE EAT AND DONT EVEN KNOW.
on May 5, 2008
I really appreciate the fact that this book is research based and advocates complementary medicine. I feel it really helped me sort through treatment options and show me how I could help my mother after she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. She's currently doing cyberknife therapy, and now I know which supplements can help her with radiation therapy, and what I need to give her now (I chose curcumin or quecertin, vitamins, Ip6 and Maitake mushrooms, and am a Reiki practicioner so I do Reiki on her every night. Even Reiki is mentioned in the book!).

If you're trying to figure out what to do, get this book first. It's also approved by the Cancer Treatment Centers of America, which practice allopathic along with naturopathic medicine in treating cancer.
on May 7, 2007
I highly recommend this book if you are interested in preventing or supplementing your cancer treatment with natural medicine. It will save you lots of time in research. I also own and love Michael Murray's Encyclopedia of Healing Foods, another really great, well researched book.