Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on July 17, 2015
This is a great cookbook. I am not following the actual diet plan in the book. However, I often cook various recipes from this book. They are tasty, fairy easy to prepare and quite filling. My 7 year old daughter and husband also enjoy the recipes from this book. I have cut back on sugar and in general use the recipes from this book for my lunch and dinner. I am not currently exercising or counting calories, but I have still managed to lose some weight with this approach. I highly recommend this cookbook.
on June 21, 2013
This cookbook is very practical and the benefits of fiber in foods is that fiber fills you up and is good for your body. The different fibers in this book come from fruits,vegetables ,beans,rice,oats and other foods with fiber in them.There are many good quick to fix in this book and most of these can be fixed so you have left overs to eat the rest of the week. I would recommend this book to anyone that wants to lose some weight also there many other benefits to using fiber in your diet.
on February 1, 2011
I can't believe any of these positive reviews came from people who bought the Kindle version. this book may be great in paper form, but it is of little use on a Kindle. The index is not active, and doesn't even contain page numbers (not that that would help much) so it is simply a list of recipes you can't find. The table of contents lists no recipes section, just "meal plans". The first part of the book is a lot of no doubt excellent advice and information on fiber. This is followed by day-by-day meal plans, mostly simple suggestions like "raisin bread with peanut butter" or "apple slices". If there are any good recipes, I have not found them and I am tired of looking. I wanted a cookbook, not robotic "meal plans". This was not worth 1 dollar to me, much less 11. Next time I will see if I can get a cheap paperback copy of a cookbook before I spring for the Kindle version.
on June 21, 2015
This is a great cookbook filled with recipes that are easy to follow and make. The fiber really fills you up and helps you to lose the extra pounds. I would recommend for persons who are trying to eat healthy and lose weight without feeling deprived.
on October 1, 2014
Good primer for this diet plan but would
Have liked a little more info. I read through the book and felt I needed more so I bought the big book too. Valuable if you want to scan this diet program without spending alot of money.
on June 17, 2015
This book was better than i thought. The recipes are easy to follow and the food is delicious. My health will improve eating these high fiber meals.
on September 21, 2013
I don't want to say anything bad about it because it is a good book, and it does have lots of good recipes, but I didn't find it that great for trying to slim down by still getting the fiber you need. I would say I love it if it was just meant to be a high fiber cook book.
on September 19, 2011
I am really pleased with this cookbook. It tells you how to add more fiber to your diet slowly without upsetting your digestive tract. Has a plan for beginning the diet as well as continuing. The recipes are great and the cookbook itself is a beautiful book. Very pleased with it.
on December 27, 2010
With so many cookbooks on the market, it is nice to come upon one that is so useful. I have made (and shared) quite a few recipes and not found one I didn't like. Would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to eat more healthy and willing to try new ideas.
on February 26, 2017