Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Prevention Fitness Systems: Flat Belly Workout! Express Belly Blast
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on June 14, 2010
You can definitely tell this video is working the abs. I have back problems so I am all about the core strengthening and good posture. Ellen Barrett does a great job of keeping you focused on these things and I have a lot less back pain because of it. It is a fun and effective workout that you can do at your level.
on August 4, 2011
I have both videos that are in the Flat Belly Workout series and this one (Express Belly Blast) is definitely my favorite. Total it is about 40 minutes long and it consists of a warm up, 20 minutes of cardio intervals, a 10 minute metabolism boost (weight training segment), a 5 minute yoga segment, and a cool down. The cardio intervals are really effective and there are 3 levels to each exercise, so you can stay at a place that is most comfortable for you. Level 1 is just the base move with the legs, Level 2 you add arms, and Level 3 you "power up" usually with a hop, jump, or leg lift. I love that you can pick the level that is right for you because some days I am tired and keep it at a level 2 the whole time, but some days when I have more energy I can "power up" to a level 3. One of the girls in the background stays at level 2 the whole time and the other girl stays at level 3 with the instructor. My favorite part of the whole video is the 5 minute yoga segment (it feels like the reward for making it through the hard part), my only complaint is that I wish it was longer! I really like the instructor Ellen Barrett- she cues really well, shows really good form, and is energetic and motivating, but not annoying at all. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. I think it would best suited to beginner to intermediate exercisers, this may not be enough of a challenge for someone who is advanced.
on July 23, 2010
Great Yoga and stretch section.
A better fit for a beginner; too easy for people who have been exercising on a daily basis for a while.
on August 30, 2010
This workout is very new to me but so far so good. The workout is challenging without being impossible. It also offers alternate moves to make the routine higher or lower impact. I appreciate that the instructor is upbeat without being chirpy.
on March 19, 2013
I've been working out to the Flat Belly workout: Express Belly Blast since May of 2012. My tummy is visibly shrunken. I didn't take measurements at the beginning but I was wearing a size 14, now I wear a size 12 comfortably and bought a jacket that's a size 10 last week. My waist has whittled away. I Love this workout!
on March 8, 2013
I have this video in constant rotation.The aerobic 20 minute routine is a challenge if you really push yourself! I wish it had an abdominal toning section, but it does have an all-over weight training add-on workout.I usually just do the aerobic part, then put another dvd for toning.
on June 26, 2011
I really like Ellen's style of music- kind of world music combined with new age jazzy funk :) The asian tunes with the cardio moves are refreshing and different.

I am a beginner-intermediate and when I choose to do all 3 level moves I work up quite a sweat. I also wear weighted gloves. I have done a lot of Jillian Michaels and this is like a milder version of No More Trouble Zones.

Wish there would have been more direct ab work but because it is short, I still have time to add on from another workout dvd.
on February 18, 2014
I've been trying out many exercise DVDs and have tried several walk workouts, including Leslie Sansone's. Most of them are are little too slow for me and don't feel like I'm getting a real cardio workout. This DVD is the best of both worlds. The workout is based on walk workout steps but they are amped up for cardio. When you do just the steps it's Level 1. When you add arm movements it's Level 2. When you add some hops and jumps it's Level 3. There are two people working out with the instructor, and one is always doing the lower impact Level 2 so you can follow that if you prefer. By the time they walk you through Level 3 you know the moves, so it's easy to follow along. It's the first time I've experienced Ellen Barrett as an instructor and she's great: excellent cues, positive and upbeat, but not annoying. The music isn't annoying either, that's a plus. There's an add-on workout with light hand weights and the yoga/stretch routine is excellent. This is my new favorite workout!
on February 19, 2013
This is a good workout, but I must say it's not my favorite Ellen Barrett DVD. She's not quite in her element with this one, but as always, she does her best, and she delivers. It's a good addition to your "Ellen Barrett DVD Collection".
on July 5, 2012
I can tell this will be a great workout but only once, maybe twice a week, due to the amount of work it does on your knees. I have arthritis in my knees and the workout may aggravate it but am willing to give it a try.