BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 16, 2011
Forget that this is from Prevention, and is supposed to be "healthy": there are some very creative recipes in this book: Mexican Lasagna (with corn tortillas instead of pasta), Buffalo Chicken Bites (with homemade blue cheese dip), Chicken Tikka Kebabs with Coconut "Cream" (a coconut cucumber mint dip!), Lime Marinated Chicken with (Avocado) Salsa, and Country Captain Chicken (with a curry, tomato, currant sauce) are just a few examples.

Wonderful ingredients, easy to prepare, flavorful sauces, and each recipe includes: Prep Time, Total Time, and Nutritional Information.

Grab this book and enjoy!
on October 18, 2011
This is a great book of chicken recipes from Prevention. There are some tried-and-true types of dishes, and others which are more unusual. All of the recipes include nutritional information, which is wonderful! The book is formatted well for the Kindle, also a plus.
on April 13, 2012
I got this in October 2011 and I have been using it at least twice a week since then. I have used it so much that I have memories half of the recipes there... truly!!!

This has everything I want in a digital cookbook - it has a TABLE OF CONTENTS - a very important part since you cannot have a physical bookmark for your favorite recipe like in our hard copy books. It has also CALORIE COUNT per serving, an important aspect for me because I have to watch not just my caloric intake but also for other members of my family.

I did not realize that chicken can this delictious!!!
on March 20, 2017
Simple healthier ways of cooking common chicken recipes not much else to really say about this book would not go out and buy
on September 13, 2016
Too many ingredients on most recipes for me. The instructions on how to incorporate each Ingredient with step by step instructions which are very easy to follow.
VINE VOICEon October 29, 2011
Nothing especially new and different but there were several that I would love to try. Many of these recipes require white wine and my husband doesn't drink (yes not even in food) they offer a substitute but chicken broth doesn't seem suitable. Like the title says only 48 recipes. This cookbook gets 5 stars because it was free!
on November 18, 2011
Chicken with white wine and parsley, Chicken Marsala...I could go on like Bubba in Forrest Gump. The recipes are fairly easy and just like what you are used to if you are a subscriber to Prevention Magazine. Using your Kindle as a cookbook, however, is not ideal. The recipes are not formatted to fit on one page and you can't see the photos in color. I know I'm old school, but it's easier for me to download to my computer (via Kindle app) and print the recipe.
on July 8, 2014
This book has a ton of delicious recipes. .Thank you author and editor for this amazing book. Keep it up.
on February 8, 2014
Thanks for the good stuff! Will try several of these recipes soon. First, I need to go shopping!
All for now.
on May 2, 2014
As cookbooks go this is a decent on. I have used some recipes from it and my family loved them.