$ 99 $59.99 Save $45.00 (75%)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- In Prey, you awaken aboard Talos I, a space station orbiting the moon in the year 2032.
- You are the key subject of an experiment meant to alter humanity forever - but things have gone terribly wrong.
- The space station has been overrun by hostile aliens and you are now being hunted.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
In Prey, you awaken aboard Talos I, a space station orbiting the moon in the year 2032. You are the key subject of an experiment meant to alter humanity forever – but things have gone terribly wrong. The space station has been overrun by hostile aliens and you are now being hunted. As you dig into the dark secrets of Talos I and your own past, you must survive using the tools found on the station, your wits, weapons, and mind-bending abilities.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
BUT DON'T PREORDER GAMES on Amazon and expect release-day delivery, even with Amazon Prime!!! This was supposed to arrive today, and it will be two days LATE! (Which is very late, considering the "two-day" shipping that was supposed to arrive today will arrive two days late).
This game will be great, but thanks to bad planning on Amazon's part, I won't get to enjoy it for a while. Thanks, Amazon!
1. Excellent Graphics (with) *4K-HDR TV, and (PS4-Pro). *Based on your set up.
2. General environment details/ textures/people/buildings and walls are amazing.
3. 30 sustained frame rates based on your set up.
4. Storyline is entertaining, and mysterious.
5. Interactive open-linear environment.
6. A model game for future next-gen games.
7. (1st) person.
8. In game up grades available.
9. Approx. 10-15 hours of game play, based on your skill set.
10. Takes up approx. (35 gigs) of space.
11. 49-Trophies available including (1) Platinum.
And I love that it doesn't really matter what you upgrade because there's always a way. So you didn't find this key card. Hack it. So you can't lever open this door. Glue gun your way up to a cat walk and drop in. So you can't hack this door. Mimic your way in. So you can't lift these heavy things out of the way. Throw a recycle at it to clear a path. Excellent design decisions. This game totally rewarded me for thinking critically, looking around, and exploring. Just the way I like it. This one goes up in my top five games just from shear simple enjoyment. Not too hard (I always play first playthroughs on Normal or medium mode), not always too easy, and just the right amount of good clean fun.
Most recent customer reviews
As others have said, this game in some respects reminds me of Bioshock and other games like that.Read more