Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 22, 2010, 7:30:11 AM PST
C. Hamilton says:
Was just about to buy this with bayonetta when I saw the price jump. Not worth it for me to order from Amazon due to shipping costs if you up the price this much.

Posted on Dec 22, 2010, 9:31:41 AM PST
JamieinMN says:
Yeah. I ordered it on a Lightning Deal and got it for $26. I would wait as Amazon will probably drop the price back down to $30. I've seen it at several price points since it was launched.

Posted on Dec 22, 2010, 1:20:06 PM PST
Yes, and its because of christmas. I was very lucky to pay for this item at less then $30 because every were else the game is $40 or more, even on ebay.com and I alway thought ebay would be cheaper then Amazon.com but i was rong. Thanks to Amazon I saved a lot of money
Thank Amazon.com :)

Posted on Jan 28, 2011, 5:56:59 AM PST
Super Alex says:
Amazon seems to change their prices on games daily. It's quite frustrating. It keeps me coming back to check prices, which may be one reason why they do it. But it's not exactly consumer friendly.

I heard it's cheaper at target. So long Amazon.

Posted on Feb 20, 2011, 5:51:17 PM PST
I was going to get this, but not anymore not at that price I'll look else where

Posted on Feb 20, 2011, 5:51:21 PM PST
I was going to get this, but not anymore not at that price I'll look else where

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2011, 8:15:42 PM PDT
Michael says:
The price is 27.99 today.

Posted on Jun 23, 2011, 2:01:56 PM PDT
JamieinMN says:
Price is back under 30. order now if you haven't already

Posted on Nov 7, 2011, 10:03:50 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 7, 2011, 6:21:01 PM PST
I bought it at a Target store for $20 the other day. I looked online today and I saw that everyone else was selling it for $35-$40, which lead me to think that maybe I found a mispriced copy at the store. Well, go to the Target website and, sure enough, it confirms the $20 price:

http://www.target.com/p/Grand-Theft-Auto-IV-Complete-PlayStation-3/-/A-13466743

The catch is that it's only available in stores, not online. If you have a Target store nearby, and you want the game, I suggest you get down there and scour the shelves for a copy. I got lucky and found one sitting on the front of the shelf, and I wasn't even looking for this particular game. Heck, I never even knew that Rockstar made a "complete" edition with all of the DLC content and the original game bundled together until I saw it on the shelf!

This was such a great deal that I bought the game even though I don't (yet) own a PS3. I just ordered a PS3 tonight from NewEgg.com (the 320GB Uncharted 3 bundle for $300).

Interestingly, the Target website lists the regular edition of GTA4 at $4.50 more than the complete edition.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Dec 22, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 7, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.