BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Wonderstruck $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 3, 2011
Pride and Prejudice is a wonderful story, and Colin Firth is great. The original was beautiful, but the color on this dvd is terrible. I sent it back.
on November 20, 2012
This version of Pride & Prejudice is about 6 hours long but when you're finished you're going to wish there was 6 more! Colin Firth is the perfect Darcy!
on November 27, 2012
I was familiar with Jane Austen"s work.I still enjoy it each time I see it. The actors ability to portrait their character pure
profesional.
on March 16, 2011
THIS MOVIE CAN BE WATCHED WITH THE FAMILY. IT IS A LOVE STORY. I LOVE THE OLD ENGLAND SETTING. I WATCHED THIS MANY TIMES WITH MY DAUGHTERS AND MADE MANY GOOD MEMORIES.
on July 10, 2012
LOVE it!!! Received it before expected date and was brand new still in packaging like it said it would be.
on February 19, 2017
I had bought the movie and it doesn't play on none of my blue-ray players. Been trying to find out how to return it
on February 1, 2010
I bought this item for myself and I have to say it was a great movie. The actors played there part great.
on June 21, 2016
I own P&P on VHS, DVD, digital, and now Blu-ray. I wasn't sure I needed to get this since I already had 3 different forms of it but the reviews said it was worth it and they were RIGHT! The color is amazing. I found myself staring at the costumes in every scene saying things like "I had no idea that dress was yellow!, His coat is green?!?, She's wearing a pink dress in this scene!!!". I did not know these were the colors before because every copy I own is so washed out and dull that even if you can tell what color they are...it's only a vague notion of it. The details leap off the screen now and you can see how interesting and detailed the sets are in addition to costuming!! Even if you own a previous version, you need this one!!! I cannot comment on the extras because I haven't seen them yet but I will edit my review when I have.
on February 24, 2006
There's nothing better on a cold winter day than curling up on the couch and watching Pride & Prejudice. This version is the best. Colin Firth IS Mr. Darcy as far as I am concerned. ;)
on January 15, 2016
A total classic. Better in every way than the more recent film. After watching this, you'll know for yourself that only Colin Firth could ever adequately fill the shoes of Mr. Darcy.