Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on July 4, 2015
I started using this product for the claims made on it's ability to enhance joint repair.While my joints do feel better, I can't be absolutely sure I can attribute the improvement to Cissus. I'm continuing to use it for it's superb effects as an appetite suppressant. On the days I forget to take Cissus, my appetite exerts itself with its usual enthusiasm. While I haven't lost weight, I haven't gained any either. Considering that I was so crazy busy at school this winter, hardly having time to exercise or put much effort into managing my characteristically healthy diet, this is good. Very good. I don't mean that I ate cheese burgers, chips and ice cream and still didn't gain weight. Cissus helped me to not eat cheese burgers, chips and ice cream and maintain a health weight. Best of all, Cissus is not a stimulant. A cup of coffee is all of the stimulant I can handle. I should mention, Cissus tastes terrible! I'd give it negative 5 stars for taste. Very bitter. I've found the least painful way to get it down is to mix it with a small amount of apple sauce and just eat it fast. A moment of discomfort for a day of benefit.
on August 7, 2016
Not the greatest tasting but this product made my knee feel better. I was sore from bike riding before using this product. I started using Cissus and my knee was better in two weeks. I followed the directions for daily dosage and continued this regimen for two weeks. I could feel a difference after one week alone. I was not doing any physical therapy during this time. I was bike riding but just at a slower pace. Thank you Primaforce.
on February 3, 2017
This stuff didn't really work for me unfortunately. there is some studies that say this stuff works well for joints but it might be one of those things where it is working for you but you aren't going to be able to tell that much. If your joints are totally worn down than this is definitely not going to cut it. It doesn't taste great, which isn't surprising (kind of like Chinese herbs a bit). I ended up leaving it around for too long because I just stopped taking it and when I opened it up after some months it was as hard as a rock and was unusable. It doesn't hurt to give it a run and see if it works for you but I would also be taking some other stuff with it as well.
on April 28, 2017
from what I've researched, cissus acts like an analgesic and also helps heal too. theres different % extracts, but i just decided to go with primaforce as they're trusted and I've use a lot of their other raw supplements. i decided to dose it 4gram a day (1 shot) and after a week and a half my once achy joints (plus sore knee) pain went away. i either dump it into my mouth and chase it with water or dissolve it in water. its not pleasant tasting but its not as bad as people make it out to be. ultimately i should determine the route cause of my soreness/pain (better mobility warm ups, form checks, etc) but cissus is great.
on May 15, 2014
Ordered based on positive reviews for the supplement itself. The jury is still out on the supplement for me as I am not sure it produced any benefit for my joints or any ergogenic benefits I could feel in the gym. I'm not ready to abandoned the supplement, but the Prima Force brand of it needs improvement. The main flaw is the container lacked any instructions on how to take the product. It comes with a small scoop; which is self explanatory enough with regard to dosage. The problem is there are no other instructions as to how you should take it (straight or mixed with a drink). I tried the former and I will tell you the taste is not for the faint of heart. It is strong nearly unbearable tea like flavor, but not like any tea you've ever had. I do not recommend it without a glass of water to wash it down. I also tried mixing it into my protein shake; which was bearable yet the strong flavor still persists. Good luck,.
on September 26, 2016
The cissus powder did not do anything for me. In fact, after about six weeks, I started to develop constant stomach pain so I stopped taking it. I do not know if the stomach pain was related to the powder but after I stopped using the product, the pain went away after a couple of days. As for the taste of the powder, it is pretty difficult to swallow by itself but I found if I mixed it with some brown sugar and cinnamon, I was able to swallow it quite well.
on June 20, 2017
I have been using this product on and off since 2011. Initially, joint support was my objective. However, I quickly noticed that my workout recovery is amazing! It flushes lactic acid out of your muscles within 24 hours. Everyday you can lift like a boss! As far as joint support, I notice a difference within 3-4 days after starting the supplement. But, I do take it twice daily as well.

For me, the benefits outweigh the taste. The taste is easily hidden in protein drinks or flavored water.

Also, be cautious not to get the contents of the jar wet. It will clump and become rock hard. In the past, I just ran it through the food processor to bring it back to a powder form.

I highly recommend!
on March 4, 2014
It's an herb, not cherries. I put 2 of the measured scoops in about 1/4 cup water and stir it until it mixes in. It takes a couple minutes and just "slam it." It's not that bad. I have tasted worse things...like cilantro. <----It's the devil! I was taking cissus in the pill form (at 4-6 a day), but I find this is much more economical. I truly believe this has been beneficial for my knees and has helped me recover faster from workouts without the aftermath of soreness and pain. I exercise a moderate amount (cardio and weights about 6 days a week) and do deep squats and I can tell when I am not taking cissus. This will be a part of my regimen for a long time. Yippee Skippee!
on December 14, 2011
Cissus is already known for repairing and maintaining joints. As an athlete, I use this on a regular basis as a preventative measure.

I typically buy bulk powdered supplements to cut costs. You simply scoop the powder, toss it on your tongue, and chase it down with a glass of water. Works for most supplements. Unfortunately cissus tastes awful. About the same as powdered Green Tea Extract if you have ever had it. I still manage to chase it down with water though.
on April 20, 2016
I have been using this product since I had my ACL replaced in November 2015. I also suffer from Rheumatoid arthritis. I will tell you that is does an amazing job with the joint pain and my recovery time for surgery is considerably less than my last one. It really helps with the joint pain but does not last very long - maybe 2 or 3 hours max. Also - taking too much has a sedative effect so take only one level scoop. I have added it to my morning shake routine. It blends very well in any shaker bottle. I strongly suggest adding it to a shake rather than mixing with juice or water. Tastes like nutmeg powder.