- Product Dimensions: 2 x 1 x 0.6 inches ; 0.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0082C00P8
- Item model number: CCF-FD
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (581 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,668 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Primal Freeze Dried Pet Foods
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Complete And Balanced Diet For All Life Stages
- Chicken Raised Without Antibiotics Or Addedhormones
- Naturally derived vitamins and minerals
- Grain, Gluten, Corn, Wheat And Soy Free
- Chicken Raised Without Antibiotics Or Added HormonesGrain, Gluten, Corn, Wheat, And Soy FreeMade In The Usa
- Complete and balanced diet for all life stages
- Chicken raised without antibiotics or added hormones
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Primal Formulas are produced using only the freshest, 100% human-grade ingredients. Our poultry, meat and game are antibiotic and steroid free without added hormones. We incorporate certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins to fortify our complete and balanced diets. All Primal Formulas contain fresh ground bone for calcium supplementation. This combination of ingredients offers optimum levels of the amino acids (protein), essential fatty acids, natural-occurring enzymes, and necessary vitamins and minerals that are the building blocks for your pet's healthy biological functions. All of the ingredients found in Primal Formulas are procured from ranches and farms throughout the United States and New Zealand that take pride in producing wholesome raw foods through natural, sustainable agriculture. Primal Formulas offer you the convenience and benefits of a well-balanced, safe and wholesome raw-food diet without having to grind, chop, measure or mix the ingredients yourself. At Primal Pet Foods, we have taken the time to carefully formulate and produce a nutritious, fresh-food diet that is easy for you to serve and delectable for pets to devour. The proof is watching them lick the bowl clean while thriving happily and healthfully.
Flavor Name: chicken | Size: 14 oz
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
IngredientsChicken, Chicken Necks, Chicken Gizzards, Organic Kale, Organic Carrots, Organic Yams, Chicken Livers, Organic Broccoli, Organic Apples, Cranberries, Blueberries, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Trace Minerals, Organic Parsley, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Salmon Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Quinoa Sprout Powder, Organic Kelp, Alfalfa, Mixed Tocopherols (source of vitamin E).
Compare to similar items
This item Primal Pet Foods Freeze-Dried Canine Chicken Formula 14 oz
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Gulf Coast Pet Supplies||Pet Central NYC||Pet Central NYC||Muddy and Inca|
|Age Range Description||adult, puppy, senior||adult, puppy, senior||All Stages||All Stages|
|Item Dimensions||1 x 2 x 0.62 in||7.25 x 2 x 12.5 in||7.25 x 2 x 12.5 in||7.25 x 2 x 12.5 in|
|Size||14 oz||5.5 oz||5.5 oz||5.5 oz|
Top Customer Reviews
In desperation I decided to try her on a raw meat diet. I began with a frozen prepared raw chicken dog food. I was so thankful that it worked! Eventually I tried the Primal brand frozen raw chicken formula, and that was the best: no tummy troubles, great skin and coat, and her dermatitis totally cleared up, HURRAY! When I discovered the Primal brand freeze-dried chicken formula I gave it a try and it seems nearly as good for her as the frozen (I think I am detecting a slight return of her dermatitis).
BUT there are some important caveats:
1) The feeding guidelines on the packaging are grossly inaccurate (I found the same to be true with their frozen formula)! My little dog is less active than average. According to the package I should be feeding her 4 nuggets per day. In fact she needs *7* nuggets a day to maintain a trim, healthy weight. When I initially fed her according to Primal's guidelines she became emaciated (ribs and spine protruding)!
2) It is VERY EXPENSIVE! (Especially when you may need to feed nearly twice the amount suggested on the package!) I cannot imagine trying to feed this to any dog over 10 lbs. the 14 oz package lasts about a week.
3) It can be difficult to find--even online. So a back-stock at home is a must!
Also good to know:
The nuggets are too big and dry for my little dachsie to eat right out of the package. If you just pour water on them (even hot tap water) they do not absorb much, no matter how long it sits. They crumble quite easily, though, so I crumble them up and then add water to make a kind of porridge consistency.
Since my dog is so sensitive to other foods, I am able to use small pieces of the nuggets as treats for her, which is a big advantage over the frozen version.
The bowl didn't even reach the floor! She was full faced into it and has been ever since. This was 6 months ago and I have had to change her food again since she went from puppy to adult. I still give her the nugget mixed with her regular food and she has loved it every day!
Today she eats ONE PRIMAL CHICKEN NUGGET, HER REGULAR LAMB DOG FOOD, GREEN BEANS AND CARROT ALL MIXED IN ONE BOWL TWICE A DAY. She has a gorgeous coat and an extremely healthy look and is strong as an ox.
If you want your dog to eat anything put this in their food.