Consider these available items
Primary Arms SLX Compact 1x20 Prism Scope - ACSS-Cyclops - FDE
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ADVANCED CQB OPTIC WITH 1X MAGNIFICATION: The ACSS Cyclops includes BDC out to 400 yards and automatic range estimation incorporated into our famous horseshoe and chevron arrangement
- THE SMART RED DOT ALTERNATIVE: Using an advanced, etched, and illuminated reticle as well as an adjustable ocular this prism scope provides a crisp and clear sight picture, even for shooters with astigmatism
- RUGGED AND DURABLE: The Primary Arms 1x Prism Scope with ACSS Cyclops Reticle is built to last -- constructed of 6061 aluminum, waterproof, nitrogen purged, and fog resistant
- INCLUDED: Removable 1913 MIL STD Picatinny rail mount, flip-up lens covers and CR2032 battery
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We believe in its toughness so strongly that we’re standing behind it for life -- if a defect due to materials, workmanship, or normal wear and tear has caused your product to malfunction, Primary Arms will either repair or replace it
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight Riflescope, 1x25mm, Black
Primary Arms SLX 4-14x44mm FFP Rifle Scope - MIL-DOT
Bushnell Optics, Drop Zone Reticle Riflescope with Target Turrets, Matte Black, 1-4x/24mm
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Primary Arms||ETCH DIGITAL|
The SLx optics are the heart of our lineup. The trusted optics that have built our reputation through the years. Although many SLx optics will be familiar to Primary Arms fans, we are always pushing forward with new generations and adding even more options in response to the demands of our loyal customers.
The Primary Arms 1X Compact Prism Scope with ACSS Cyclops reticle combines the durability and flexibility of an etched reticle with the speed and ease of use of a red dot. Unlike most prism optics, the 1X Compact Prism Scope has a generous 3.7 inches of eye relief combined with a massive 13mm exit pupil to provide an exceptionally forgiving eye box. This allows for a high degree of efficiency in red dot-style shooting, keeping both eyes open for fast target acquisition in a variety of positions and circumstances that no other prism scope can touch. The 1X Compact Prism Scope’s included 1913 MIL STD Picatinny rail mount is removable, and the scope body is compatible with industry standard microdot mounts.
- Battery Type: CR2032 3V Lithium Coin
- Capped Turrets: Capped Turrets
- Click Value: 1/2 MOA
- Eye Relief: 3.70 in
- Field View 100: 76.30 ft
- Finger Adjustable Turrets: Tool Adjustable
- Illuminated: Illuminated
- Magnification: 1X
- Night Vision Compatible: Non-Compatible
- Reticle: ACSS Cyclops
- Turret Features: Capped Turrets, Tool Adjustable
- Type: Fixed Magnification
- Weight: 9.7 Oz
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a great option for those of us with astigmatism. Normal red dots have a pretty bad starburst for me. I wanted a 1x optic that could function like a red dot, but without the smeared appearance. This has filled that void quite well. It's not totally perfect, but the combination of price, features, and quality make it incredible for the price. The glass is clear, the etched reticle is great, and the illumination is sufficient for finding contrast on dark targets.
It's not the brightest option on the market, nor does it have the best battery life. I'd also like to see an auto-on/off feature or an off feature between each brightness setting, but I know that all of those options add to price. Hopefully, PA continues their development on these no/low magnification optics and brings out an increased feature/increased price option, but this has been a fantastic solution thus far.