- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill; First Edition edition (1966)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070558604
- ISBN-13: 978-0070558601
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.3 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,724,281 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Primary Philosophy Hardcover – 1966
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
He is brilliant and one of the smartest people I have met, including Buckminster Fuller and Gregory Bateson.
He grew up in the Australian outback and got a Ph.D. in Philosophy from Oxford.
From the preface:
There are many ways to explore the country of philosophy. This book is for the mountain climbers. It is designed to take you from the foothills to the main peaks by the shortest path a health novice can handle.