|Part Number||F 2588|
|Item Weight||2.88 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.12 x 2.6 x 0.87 inches|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Item model number||F 2588|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Hardware;Door, Gate & Window Hardware;window-latches|
|Warranty Description||Goods are warranted against manufacturing defects for 1 year. In no case is Prime-Line responsible for user related damage or damage incurred during installation. Warranty is void if products are subjected to abnormal conditions, misapplication or abuse.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Prime-Line F 2588 Sash Lock, 2-1/16 Inch Hole Centers, Fits Single and Double Hung vinyl Windows, Diecast, White, (Single Pack)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This sash lock can be used on horizontal and vertical sliding windows constructed of aluminum, wood and vinyl materials
- Most often found on double hung windows
- Mounting holes are 2-1/16 in. on center
- Heavy duty diecast construction with baked on white enamel
- Cam-action hook latch draws the keeper tight when locked
- Fasteners included for installation
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
| || |
Prime-Line F 2744 Sash Lock, Single Unit, White – Diecast Construction, White Powder Coat w/ Enamel Finish, Designed for both Single & Double Hung Windows
Sliding Window Sash Locks White ZUONAI 2 Pack Cam Sash Locks for Double Hung Window Latch Lock Security Vinyl Window Sash Lock and Keeper Replacement for Vertical and Horizontal Sliding Windows
Prime-Line F 2667 Window Sash Lock for Vinyl Windows, White
Prime-Line F 2768 Vinyl Window Sash Lock with Keeper, 2-1/4 inch X 7/16 inch, White
Prime-Line F 2754 Vinyl Window Sash Lock with 1-7/8 inch Hole Centers, White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||ZUONAI HARDWARE||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||AZ Glass Supply|
|Item Dimensions||1.12 x 2.6 x 0.87 inches||20 x 2.25 x 20 inches||2.76 x 1.18 x 0.39 inches||0.56 x 2.77 x 0.77 inches||1 x 2.5 x 0.88 inches||1.25 x 2.56 x 0.86 inches|
|Material||Diecast||Diecast||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal, Aluminum, Zinc||Vinyl||Diecast||Diecast|
|Size||1 Pack||1 Pack||—||1 Pack||2-1/4 in.||1-7/8 in.|
This sash lock is constructed of diecast zinc and comes finished in a white baked-on enamel. It features a 5/16 in. narrow keeper with 2-1/16 in. mounting hole center spacings on both the keeper and cam-action latch. This sash lock can be used on vertical single and double hung sliding windows, as well as on horizontal sliding windows. It can be used on windows constructed of aluminum, wood and vinyl sash and frames.
From the Manufacturer
This sash lock is constructed from die cast and comes finished in white. It features a cam action hook which draws the keeper tight when locked. The latch body has anti-jimmy studs which engage the keeper.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
While these are a drop in replacement for my existing latch, there are a couple of things worthy of note ...
1. The color isn't really a Bronze color, it's just a plain dark brown, there is no metallic flake in the paint so it looks rather plain compared to the other components and fittings I have that are actually bronze color. In fairness to the vendor, the color is as pictured - plain brown, not bronze.
2. The mounting screws (also painted) are much smaller (smaller diameter and shorter) than those used on my OEM window latch so I will not be able to use them because of obvious security concerns - even on a very small window. The product page (amazon) doesn't show the screws in the dimension drawing nor specify their size in the descriptive text.
So, for my particular case, I'm probably going to spray paint this latch a real bronze color and will also paint the old screw heads for re-use to get exactly what I was looking for.
As with many Amazon items, adding more product information/details/drawings/specifications would have helped.