|Item Weight||1.47 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 4 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||9081279|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Fender Washer|
Prime-Line 9081279 Fender Washers, 3/16 in. X 1-1/4 in. OD, Zinc Plated Steel, 100-Pack
($0.17 / Piece)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Outside diameter||1.25 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Size: 3/16 inch X 1-1/4 inch OD
- Features larger surface area compared to standard washers
- Spreads the load over a larger bearing surface
- Used for sheet metal work and auto body repair
- Because of the larger outside diameter, can be used to cover damage or if hole is slightly too large
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fender washers have a larger outside diameter than standard washers allowing the load to be spread over a larger area. This allows it to be used on softer metals. They are most often used in the automotive and other sheet metal industries.