Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on October 14, 2015
I'm usually very good about reading reviews, but failed to do this, as my son added the "set" (it's not the set) to his wish list. I assumed looking at the photo and with the pricing, that I would get all three and actually expected a little big smaller of a motor home, as my son prefers to play with his hot wheel sized cars and trucks. This is an awkward sized toy. As it's too big to play with hot wheels and too small for dolls or anything to fit inside. I wouldn't recommend this for the price and the listing (in my opinion) is deceiving.
on April 19, 2013
Aww...such a cute little motorhome! I had been searching in stores for one to give to a friend who recently purchased a giant motorhome, to no avail. I was thrilled to have found one on line. This is a very sturdy toy and my friend laughed when she got it.
on January 29, 2015
The Kids love it, but I was confused and did not pay enough attention to the description, I thought I was buying all 3 items in the picture.
on June 2, 2014
This toy motorhome is worth every penny. My son LOVES it! The fact that you can rearrange the furniture inside is awesome!
on December 19, 2014
My son is obsessed with camping so these overpriced plastic pieces made him so happy. They are great!
on February 26, 2013
This came up on a search I did for Playmobile products. I didn't realize it was not in the original container, or that it was not Playmobile. I'm disappointed.
on December 12, 2011
I admit I should have read the details. I guess I thought it was going to be larger than it really was. When it arrived, I was shocked at how small it was. Oh well, my fault. Though it was small, it was really cute and the furniture removed and installed easily. My son was impressed with it but I had to put most of the furniture pieces away because they were very tiny and we didn't want baby sister to get a hold of them. Had it about a month now and it still works.
on June 13, 2013
I could've sworn it said Barbie motor home and I paid $19 for it now I see it for $14 and theres no way barbies can fit in this I shoulve read alittle better! very disappointed
on February 25, 2009
The RV toy was flimsy and the parts too small for little hands to easily play with. It doesn't hold up under typical child use. Falls in the "cheap and easily breaks" category of kid stuff.
on January 11, 2009
This looked so cute on line, but when I received it, it was really small and the figures inside were too small for children under six. Big choking hazzard.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.