|Item Weight||13 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||48 x 3.5 x 15 inches|
|Item model number||PL-4SRHBLD88|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||Light Emitting Diode LED (4 Tubes Included)|
|Special Features||Instant On|
|Included Components||Bulb included|
PrimeLights 4 Bulb / Lamp T8 LED High Bay Utility Shop Garage Warehouse Light Fixture 11,400 Lumens, 120-277V
|Price:||+ $15.49 shipping|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 88 Watt LED Commercial Fixture - Steel Housing Mirrored Reflector
- 21,000 Equivalent Lumens (Brighter than Fluorescent T5HO) 5000K Daylight White Color Temp.
- (-) 4° Degree Start Temp, 120-277V, 4 LED T8 Tubes (4 Bulbs Included)
- 50,000+ Hours, 40% Less Energy than Fluorescent, Removable Lamps. Fixture Made in USA. UL Listed
- PROUDLY MADE IN USA & SOLD ONLY BY PRIMELIGHTS.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
BayBrite™ LED linear high bay meet the challenging maintenance, safety & performance requirements of industrial environments through a superior combination of efficacy and lumen output. Featuring high-lumen LED tubes, this light fixture is designed to replace T8 & T5 fluorescent, as well as HID fixtures, in locations with 15- to 40-foot ceilings.
LED High Bay Housing Features
• 20 guage full body steel housing that is thermally painted to resist corrosion & mold
• German-made mirrored aluminum reflector
• Premium non-shunted tombstones
• Can be chain-mount (hardware not included) or surface-mount
• 7/8'' conduit knockouts on both ends and top
LED Tube Features
• 18-watt LED T8 ballast bypass type
• 5000K daylight color temperature
• 2850 lumen per bulb
• Commercial voltage compatible (120-277V)
• CRI>80+, high lumen, instant on
• Non-dimmable (Fixture will always operate to its max potential, if looking to save energy pair with a Four Bros Lighting Motion/occupancy sensor)
• DLC Listed LED T8 tube lights
Why LED Linear High Bay with Replaceable Tubes?
• Cost to replace a burnt out LED T8 tube is much lower than replacing a whole fixture (that's the case with an integrated LED module)
• No external LED drivers or ballasts to worry about. Our LED tubes come with internal drivers that work only with BayBrite™
• We use high lumen LED tubes with a wide field angle making them perfect for reflector-equipped high bay fixtures.
• Eliminates fluorescent lamp & ballast maintenance costs
• Longer, more energy efficient life than fluorescent
• Suitable for indoor/damp locations & sheltered outdoor use
• Mercury & Lead free, UV and IR free
• Instant on to full brightness
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I subtract 2 Stars for two reasons. It seems that bulbs are only available from one place. I'm not 100% certain, as I have not heard back from the mfr. Minus 1 Star.
Second, a potential short hazard. The solid wires emerge from a push-out on the top. The edges of the hole are very sharp and could easily cut through the wire insulation. No problem says I, I'll just install a clamp fitting. Unfortunately, they pushed the cut-out inwards, only part way, and didn't break it off. There was no way to grab it with pliers without disassembling the light! I finally had in inspiration and drilled out one of the tabs which allowed me to twist and grab it. What a pain! Minus a second Star.
This would be a 5 Star product if they put a liner in the hole where the wires emerge and told us where we can get replacement bulbs!
What great customer service! All of my questions were answered, and they are going to address the potential for wire shorting.
Installation was a little dicey. I had to drill out some of the pre-drilled tiny micro-holes in order to enlarge them as the bolts and screws I wanted to use to mount them to the ceiling were larger than those provided. Frankly, I think the ones provided will keep the lights in place, but they seemed small for the task.
The units were well packaged and you can tell these are more robust than other brands on the market. I plan to buy two more in the near future for a basement. I would recommend these lights over others I have seen and used.
I think you can bring the wires in the side, but I didnt want to take off the silver reflector.
I could've made it easier by using 14 stranded wire instead but I like 0 voltage drop.
For actual light output I think they are great. I have a 36x50 with 14ft walls. I have two of these and they provide enough light to walk around and find things but NOT to do detail auto or ground work. I have some plug in spotlights for that. To do a barn of my size, I would recommend two rows of two or two rows of three down the 50 ft length. I will be purchasing another or maybe a 6 bulb version instead. 5 stars for USA and they arrived quickly, don't let the no prime fool you.