- Series: Expert Consult
- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; Har/Psc/Dv edition (February 24, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1416066543
- ISBN-13: 978-1416066545
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 8.7 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,504,119 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1154 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Clinical > Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- #1368 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Clinical > Orthopedics
- #1967 in Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Primer in Cartilage Repair and Joint Preservation of the Knee: Expert Consult, 1e Har/Psc/Dv Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Discover what to read next through the Amazon Book Review. Learn more.
"This is a dynamic, well-written, and well-edited book in what probably is the most exciting and rapidly developing area of orthopedic surgery -- cartilage restoration. I read it through cover to cover and then I read it again. To describe the book, I have to again quote George Bentley, one of the most revered living orthopedic surgeons in the worl: "This outstanding book is a scientific treatise and stepwise surgical guide as well as a visionary surgeon's view of this most exciting of musculoskeletal developments of the 21st century. It is beautifully presented and illustrated and a pleasure to read. . . a masterpiece." It cannot be stated any better. This book is incomparable. It is truly a revolutionary masterpiece in this new and rapidly growing field. Start any chapter and you are going to want to keep reading. The bibliography and index won't let you down, either." - Samuel J. Chmell, MD(University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine) Excerpts from Doody’s review service Rating - 5 Stars!
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?