Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Color: Blue|Change

Showing 1-10 of 925 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,676 reviews
on February 29, 2016
THIS TUB IS AWESOME!! After purchasing a high dollar sink bathtub and a few others for the regular bathtub, not to mention a few toy dives, face-first, by my 7 month old who's just learned how to sit up OUTSIDE of the tub, I was desperate for something better so we could safely enjoy bath time. This really did the trick! I'm only sad I didn't find it sooner because I think it would've been perfect for when he was tinier as well. Both sides of the tub are very comfortable for him! I did purchase one of those terry-cloth shell shaped bath pillows to stick along the back on the side that he sits up in just because he is on the smaller side still - it's a perfect set up, so thank you to the reviewer who suggested this. I will definitely be purchasing this as a gift for any future baby showers! Love it!
review image review image
on June 14, 2015
I absolutely love this tub!!! It fits my 1 year old my 3 yeAr old an in a few weeks my new born im sure! Where has this been all my life!!!!! Ive attached a picture of the old tub ive been using for my kids compared to this new tub!!! My kids have so much room!!!!! RECOMMEND HANDS DOWN I wish i found this sooner
review image
11 comment| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 27, 2017
My family relocated to Texas, and I bought a 2nd one of these bath. I suppose my child is old enough to bathe directly in the tub (14 months), but he really enjoys lying down during bath (who doesn't). I fill the water a little bit fuller than when he was a baby, he could play with his toys for a long time, like a spa treatment.

Also want to highlight that the Primo bath is made in the USA, another reason I choose this product as I want to support our country's economy (and no I am not political).
on October 10, 2016
I rated this bathtub as only ok because the material it is made out of is extremely slick. It was a gift to my grand-daughter so we've tried everything to make it work. We have added towels, 12 strips of sticky tape to the bottom but it is still too slick, especially after adding any kind of soap and shampoo is added to the water. It takes 2 people to bathe her. There is no way one person can keep her secure while giving her a bath. She is 8 months old, sitting alone, almost walking, etc... so we didn't think this would be a problem but she slips under the water in this tub every time she's bathed. :( Of course we're right there, holding onto every appendage, but it's nerve-wracking. We have gone back to bathing her in her first infant bathtub, almost impossible due to its' size & her age but, to relieve the stress of her slipping, sliding and inevitably getting hurt, she will get her baths in the first one for a while longer. We hope when she's older, she can fit in the Primo and be able to sit in it alone, without someone being in the whirlpool tub beside her *it has to go in the whirlpool, it is too large for a regular size tub* or 2 people hanging on to her every second. It's disappointing she isn't able to have fun in it, splashing and playing, as bath times usually are fun for children. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Any questions, feel free to email me. Hopefully the tub material can be improved in the future. Pam
on July 1, 2016
I bought this bathtub in January of 2014 when my son was turning 6 months. Prior to that I was bathing him in the Summer Infant Newborn to Toddler bathtub, but at six months my chubby baby seemed to have gotten too big for that bathtub. We lived in an apartment with only a shower, so it was great that as my son grew from baby to toddler he got to have fun in the bathtub. Well, next month he is turning three, but I still use this bathtub for when he wants to take a bath and play with bubbles. We have since moved into our own home and my son has his own bathroom with a large bathtub, but this Eurobath bathtub is very convenient to quickly fill in with water, and not a lot of water gets used, which is great. Plus, my son hates when I rinse his hair, so he still tolerates it a bit better when I ask him to lie back in the "newborn" position in the tub so that I can rinse his hair. All in all, a great product. I never imagine I'd still be using this a year and a half later. If we have another child, I'll still use the Summer Infant bathtub for the early months of baby's life, as I feel it is much safer, especially with the mesh insert that tub comes with. But ince the baby has good head control then I'll switch to this EuroBath. I highly recommend it!
on April 5, 2017
Love this bath!! I've recommended it to many new parents! I love that baby can lay on one side or sit on the other. The side she can lay on, it's designed so that she can't slip, slide, or roll around.. comfy and perfect for splashing! We love bath time! This bath is big and does take up a lot of room but we just store it in the bathtub full time. Also I have a big baby.. just about 5 months old, 17 lbs, and 27.5". This is definitely a worthy investment as it will grow with her. It's also easy to fill and drain. Holds a decent amount of water and doesn't waste as much water as filling the bathtub. Cannot recommend this product more!! You will not be disappointed!
on April 22, 2017
Pretty good bath if your looking to give your infant some splash time. Its really big so you need lots of even counter space. Does not fit over double kitchen sink. I put mine next to sink on counter. Take off shower recommended to fill it up, otherwise yo heavey to move. It can fit in bath tub, but you have to kneel over to bathe baby, doesnt work for me because i have sliding doors and bathtub too big for me to wash baby comfortably. No shower doors and shallow bathtub recommended if using in bath. My baby still cant hold his neck so the infant part is perfect. He is 15 lbs so he fits well, a small baby may not be comfortable. Overall good product.
on July 14, 2017
I own a blue version of this tub that helped produce some cute bath time pictures for my son ...so when I saw the magenta colored tub, I was excited to buy it for my daughter. What I received was worse than garbage. In fact, it's looks like it's been kicked around a garbage dump by a herd of camels. Not only is the tub scuffed and scratched (I even saw a few black marks), but the coloring of the plastic is uneven. It's difficult to capture in pictures because the white parts look like they could be flash ...but they're white parts of the plastic (which are supposed to be magenta). I've seen nicer looking mop buckets at the dollar store.
I'd describe the color as a dull hot pink more than a shiny magenta. Is this version even "real"? One of the plastic covered, permanent labels is even bulging out from the side as opposed to being flush. So disappointing...
review image review image review image review image
on March 22, 2016
Perfect size, my three year old loves it.
review image
on December 27, 2015
We tried 3 different types of baths. We had the puj infant bath, a fisher price bath with a lamb infant sling and now the primo euro bath. I had literally only given her 3 baths her whole life (she is 2 months and we've just been washing her with a washcloth) until we got the primo bath for Christmas. The other two were just too hard to manage her in. The primo bath is perfect. And it's only $20. Compare to $59 for the fisher price and $70 for the puj. I wish we had of gotten the primo euro bath first. I am going to give her baths all the time now. And it's huge. It will last for at least another year or two.