Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $15.99 shipping
Primo Stainless Steel 1 Spout Top Load Hot, Cold and Cool Water Cooler Dispenser
|Price:||$139.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Coupons for Primo water included - Redeemable at thousands of retail locations nationwide.
- Dispenses ice-cold, cool, and piping-hot water with the push of a button. Hot water includes child-resistant safety feature.
- Spill-proof bottle holder with Leak Guard prevents spills while loading bottles of Primo water.
- Stainless steel front panel and water reservoirs provide durability and the removable, stainless steel drip tray is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- UL Certified and Energy Star Rated. Includes a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Brio Essential Series Top Load Hot, Cold & Room Water Cooler Dispenser
Avalon Top Loading Water Cooler Dispenser - Hot & Cold Water, Child Safety Lock, Innovative Slim Design, Holds 3 or 5 Gallon Bottles - UL/Energy Star Approved
Lago Top Load Hot, Cold & Room Mini Black Water Cooler Dispenser
Primo® Water Cooler Dispenser + Pet Station
Primo White 2 Spout Top Load Hot and Cold Water Cooler Dispenser
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Primo Water Corp.||Organizedotcom||Amazon.com||Organizedotcom||Primo Water Corp.||Sirr0und|
|Color||Black & Stainless Steel||Black & Stainless Steel||White||Black||—||White|
With the Primo Deluxe Water Dispenser with leak guard, ease is at your fingertips! This top-loading water cooler provides access to ice-cold, cool, or piping hot water in an instant with push button controls. Simply place the drip tray, install the included bracket to prevent tipping, load a 3 or 5 gallon bottle of Primo water and begin hydrating in no time with this 5 gallon water cooler. No plumbing is required! Whether you choose a 3 or 5 gallon bottle of Primo Purified Water with Minerals or you refill your own bottle at a Primo Self-Service Refill Station, our multi-step reverse osmosis process ensures you’ll be drinking high-quality water. To help you get started, we’ve included coupons with your dispenser purchase to try both options at one of thousands of retail locations in the U.S. Start drinking more water with this 5 gallon hot , cool and cold water dispenser today!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this as a replacement for another water cooler that went south. Some impressions after a few months of it:
- Small footprint vice the other
- For once I can put the jug of water on without removing the plastic cap on the water bottles (less spillage on replacement)
- Quiet operation
- Nice LED indicators and subtle night light
- You can turn the hot water part off if you want to save power (assuming you don't use the hot) - the hot and cold are controlled separately
- Fairly attractive design and build quality
- I almost call this a "water holder" - the "cooler" part isn't all that cold, temperature wise.
- Somewhat below room temperature, but not quite "cold"
- More of a "holder" than a dispenser, as the water stream is not all that robust. Maybe because I now use the spill resistant cap on the jugs? [UPDATE: I checked it using a water jug without the plastic cap, and the water stream is still pretty slow; not much better if at all. It takes too long to dispense enough water even for a small drink from a cup.]
- Takes to long to fill (say) and empty water bottle from this device
- There's kind of a kludge-y bracket to affix the cooler to a wall so it doesn't tip. Probably a decent safety feature from the lawyer's point of view, and probably not necessary if you are like me, but it would look clunky and make the cooler fairly stationary if you are okay with having it in one spot all the time. Otherwise you leave holes in the wall, and it needs to be up against a wall (within a couple inches.
- It's [no longer] okay for its intended purpose, and I'd look elsewhere if I was to do it over again. Negatives offset any positives.
UPDATED REVIEW 10/2015: After 1.5 years, the water dispenser began to drip even after releasing the buttons. This meant I had to leave a cup on the shelf to collect the excess water. Then, a few weeks later, the unit has begun to leak from the sides, and potentially other places. I moved the unit once the leaks were detected and found there was so much moisture underneath that my carpet and sideboard now have mold. Calling the service center, there is nothing they can do. It's no longer under warranty. But they did offer to replace it at a discounted price. Um, no thanks. I don't want to double down on something that was "ok" at best, and now a downright fail. And now, I get to find a dumpster or land fill to get rid of this product, along with who knows what kind of bill to deal with the damage the leaks caused.
This water cooler is "ok", and a decent value for what you pay. My main issues are as follows:
-The no spill probe. If you aren't using a bottle with a no spill cap, water will go everywhere. This is probably to encourage you to pay a premium on Primo's own water bottles, but Amazon also sells a reusable no spill cap that we are going to order.
- The water comes out very slowly compared to other coolers we've used.
- The hot water isn't as hot as I'd like it.
Overall, I don't regret this purchase; but when this one goes we will probably spend a little more money and time finding a better cooler.